septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I sure hate this time of the month when the thread is flooded by people who have nothing better to do than complain. The game will be release at the last hours of the 06/08 which are still some hours away since SR7 lives in Canada.
It would be funny if there were more creators from Australia or NZ, so that their "late" would be my "on-time" or "early".

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Let's give them something to fap until the game is out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-38#post-141731
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-31#post-119203
As usual I will wait a couple of days before playing the new update.
As the dev have posted years ago.
View attachment 365518

Real nice, those gifs are golden

anyway, there seem to be more of them but the mega folder has been deleted

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/post-120620

if anyone has them or downloaded the folder pls post it here/dm me, i'd very much appreciate that especially the black canary ones :LOL:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Aug 9, 2017
I sure hate this time of the month when the thread is flooded by people who have nothing better to do than complain. The game will be release at the last hours of the 06/08 which are still some hours away since SR7 lives in Canada.

Also for some real news, according to the Creator himself, due to real life problems this update will be buggy, so if you are patient just wait for the bug fix in a couple days.

Yes they are aware that everyone is pissed about bugs and that's wht the rebuilt version is being developed by another person. Current ETA for it is the first months of 2020.

That was never said, please read again what was posted by the creators.
I would read again if the post had not been deleted.
I was not complaining, if it takes them a bit more time to make the WW content and they end up releasing it with the rebuilt due to the complications brought by the current version of the game, I would be happy.
All my favorite Characters have most of their content finished so I'm happy with any update that simply extends the game at this point.

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

1565140692062.png
The 2.2.3 release is here! As many of you already know – if you’ve been watching the patron Discord channel or reading some of the last few Patreon posts – this update cycle was marred by some personal shit SR7 had to go through.

The biggest issue many of you may notice is that Vixen isn’t fully completed right now. Unfortunately, there’s some issue with her exhibition content and due to time constraints it has been put on hold.

That being said, all things considered, we do feel like this update is still pretty solid content-wise with the amount of Jinx and Rose (yes, she was the mystery
character) content included as well.

Bug Fix on the Way

A bug fix is already in the works for this version, although bug reports in the appropriate Discord channel would still be greatly appreciated. There’s a good chance the bug fix will see the implementation of additional content too. How much content and exactly when it’ll come out has yet to be determined.

Completion Updates May Evolve Soon

We’re getting to the girls that have the least amount of content done now, which means the amount of work required for the base “completion” content for each update is starting to reach a sort of breaking point. In fact, this issue partially came into play this update cycle too.

While SR7 could possibly do it all and just have a singular character update cycle for some of the girls, the fact is that he doesn’t want to spend two months only drawing one girl and we know most of our fans don’t want an update that only features content for a single girl either. So, moving forward for the next cycle of updates, completion updates may need to evolve.

How Will This Impact Supergirl?

Frankly, it might or it might not. Supergirl was already being treated as a bit of a special case due to a sizable surprise SR7 has been working bit-by-bit on for the second half of this year. We’re not sure how things are going to shakeout post bug fix build and will keep you all informed as per usual.

Changelogs

Spoiler:

Spoiler-free:

Hope you all enjoy the update as is for now,
Gunsmoke Games

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

The 2.2.3 release is here! As many of you already know – if you’ve been watching the patron Discord channel or reading some of the last few Patreon posts – this update cycle was marred by some personal shit SR7 had to go through.
The biggest issue many of you may notice is that Vixen isn’t fully completed right now. Unfortunately, there’s some issue with her exhibition content and due to time constraints it has been put on hold.
That being said, all things considered, we do feel like this update is still pretty solid content-wise with the amount of Jinx and Rose (yes, she was the mystery character) content included as well.
Bug Fix on the Way
A bug fix is already in the works for this version, although bug reports in the appropriate Discord channel would still be greatly appreciated. There’s a good chance the bug fix will see the implementation of additional content too. How much content and exactly when it’ll come out has yet to be determined.
Completion Updates May Evolve Soon
We’re getting to the girls that have the least amount of content done now, which means the amount of work required for the base “completion” content for each update is starting to reach a sort of breaking point. In fact, this issue partially came into play this update cycle too.
While SR7 could possibly do it all and just have a singular character update cycle for some of the girls, the fact is that he doesn’t want to spend two months only drawing one girl and we know most of our fans don’t want an update that only features content for a single girl either. So, moving forward for the next cycle of updates, completion updates may need to evolve.
How Will This Impact Supergirl?
Frankly, it might or it might not. Supergirl was already being treated as a bit of a special case due to a sizable surprise SR7 has been working bit-by-bit on for the second half of this year. We’re not sure how things are going to shakeout post bug fix build and will keep you all informed as per usual.
Changelogs
Spoiler:
Spoiler-free:
Hope you all enjoy the update as is for now,
Gunsmoke Games

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
So...the update is supposed to be focused on Vixen and appears to be missing most of her content. Yet there's a bunch of Jinx content, who's not Vixen. How does that make any sense?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes