armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What is wrong with the old engine, for the team to move into a new one?
Too complex? Too slow?
I know my cpu has abnormaly high usage when launching the game (the same usage as a good 3d game), is it that?
It's from 2015 and big number of bugs are because of that.
4 years later technology is way better.
The game too.Most have no idea what the game was in 1.5 or 1.6 almost 4 years ago.
Only 6 superheroines,no specials,no upgrades for GS,no MB at all,no Lois,Catewoman,almost nothing with Mercy,Tala and Roulette.And no cheats:)

D

Deleted member 1569344

Hi i heard that today the new update 2.2.3 comes is this true?

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
It's from 2015 and big number of bugs are because of that.
4 years later technology is way better.
The game too.Most have no idea what the game was in 1.5 or 1.6 almost 4 years ago.
Only 6 superheroines,no specials,no upgrades for GS,no MB at all,no Lois,Catewoman,almost nothing with Mercy,Tala and Roulette.And no cheats:)
Most uninformed post ever lmao. The problems with old content exist because they were poorly programmed not because of the engine. There are Unity games from 2015 that aren't busted as fuck. Sure they've added support for new features since then but nothing that would ever be used in this game in the first place or make poorly written code spontaneously work. Technology might as well be exactly the same.

Reactions: diggyniggy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most uninformed post ever lmao. The problems with old content exist because they were poorly programmed not because of the engine. There are Unity games from 2015 that aren't busted as fuck. Sure they've added support for new features since then but nothing that would ever be used in this game in the first place or make poorly written code spontaneously work. Technology might as well be exactly the same.
You are uninformed one.Who said that they are changing the engine?
Not to mention you obviously didn't play the game in 2015.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
You are uninformed one.
I know you are, but what am I? Great comeback, kid.
Gentlemen, let's not let the wait for the update force us to turn to our more basic instincts. We're all friends here, right? They are making a new version, that will be portable to Android. This is news for celebration!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The engine is definitely part of the problem, what they're using just wasn't designed for products this large and complicated. It doesn't even have a proper save system which is why we all have our registries clogged up. The switch to Ren'py will make many things much better, though mostly on the developer side.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
The engine is definitely part of the problem, what they're using just wasn't designed for products this large and complicated. It doesn't even have a proper save system which is why we all have our registries clogged up. The switch to Ren'py will make many things much better, though mostly on the developer side.
Better it is on the developer's side, the less bugs we have to deal with. Also, fyi, the switch isn't to Ren'py, it's still Unity. Locke is just rebuilding it purely with C#

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know you are, but what am I? Great comeback, kid.
Gentlemen, let's not let the wait for the update force us to turn to our more basic instincts. We're all friends here, right? They are making a new version, that will be portable to Android. This is news for celebration!
You realy think that the computers now in 2019 are the same like the ones in 2015?Or the programs?
Or you forget that they now are a team and now 4 years later have way more experience,not to mention a guy who knows how to write the code way better?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
You realy think that the computers now in 2019 are the same like the ones in 2015?Or the programs?
Or you forget that they now are a team and now 4 years later have way more experience,not to mention a guy who knows how to write the code way better?
Calm down, buddy. Seriously. You're gonna pop a vein or something. I wasn't going after you. I was just saying everyone should relax a little. Does it really matter how or why they're making a new version? It's just good that they are. Let's just all look forward to the update, and eventually the new version, and be happy.

Reactions: armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I sure hate this time of the month when the thread is flooded by people who have nothing better to do than complain. The game will be release at the last hours of the 06/08 which are still some hours away since SR7 lives in Canada.

Also for some real news, according to the Creator himself, due to real life problems this update will be buggy, so if you are patient just wait for the bug fix in a couple days.

Yes they are aware that everyone is pissed about bugs and that's wht the rebuilt version is being developed by another person. Current ETA for it is the first months of 2020.

That was never said, please read again what was posted by the creators.
Let's give them something to fap until the game is out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-38#post-141731
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/page-31#post-119203
As usual I will wait a couple of days before playing the new update.
As the dev have posted years ago.
tumblr_ndz89y87tK1qjn01ro1_500.gif

Real nice, those gifs are golden

anyway, there seem to be more of them but the mega folder has been deleted

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-225-gunsmoke-games.326/post-120620

if anyone has them or downloaded the folder pls post it here/dm me, i'd very much appreciate that especially the black canary ones :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes