Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
How do you unlock Harley 2? I did the scene with Harley in Cloning but haven't gotten anything since then.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Another month where we wait until the 30th, or has it been pushed back to next month?
I think it's safe to assume we expect the end of February at this point as they have used Christmas to justify pushing the release back by a month in previous years.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
They take decembers off for holiday. Next build will be February and the "something something delay" will happen to push it to mid march because of course it will be delayed. :KEK:

Reactions: MilkShank

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They take decembers off for holiday. Next build will be February and the "something something delay" will happen to push it to mid march because of course it will be delayed. :KEK:
If they finally bring content for Huntress,Black Canary and/or Zatanna,I can live one more delay.

Reactions: KristopheH

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Hello friends, possible to have the link of the last version please ? mine is bugging with the new Harley Quinn, thank you !

thebirbman

Jan 5, 2021
Hello friends, possible to have the link of the last version please ? mine is bugging with the new Harley Quinn, thank you !
go to the first page that should have the download links witch i am pretty sure are up to date and if issues persist i might suggest starting the game as administrator

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
ok so a couple bugs that I'm sure other people brought up buuuut

playing 2.3,
it seems that killer frost x henchwoman scene never trigger
blackfire special menu doesn't work
womderwoman's vault scene menu is broken
going back from hawkgirl's special menu leaves her room entirely
Alt harley has 2 scenes locked in the vault that I have no idea how to get
(that last one is in case that's a bug although I just realized maybe bringing harley prime to her will trigger something)

kinda wanted confirmation that other ppl are experiencing this

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
Weird question but, I'm of a slow build kind of guy, is there a mod that adds underwear to the girl's scenes? Even something basic. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes