Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
How is the game going have you started making it yet? Do you have a website where we can see updates
Of the game?
was wondering the same
I haven't really started anything I've been mostly just coming up with ideas of what to do, I'm not really an artist nor do I know how to code and program, I'm mostly the idea guy, sorry, but if someone here wants to start that, I would be happy to toss out ideas of what might work, or what I've got written down so far.

drose7528

Jun 14, 2018
I cant trigger the wedding... I checked the office a thousand times now and theres nothing there.
Dafuq am I doing wrong bois??

tenacius

Feb 19, 2019
hello, can someone explainme how yo install the full save ? its a archive named SU2.3 but i cant find anywhere to put it in

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
hello, can someone explainme how yo install the full save ? its a archive named SU2.3 but i cant find anywhere to put it in
unzip it with 7zip and you will get a reg file install that you just click on it and it will ask if you want to add it to reg and that is what you want and then you will have the save

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
I'm just wondering, how do you get Nanda Parbat to unlock without using the cheats. I met Talia every time I did the yacht event and went through to the end but it still hasn't unlocked. How many times must I repeat this?
iPB1AUU.gif

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm just wondering, how do you get Nanda Parbat to unlock without using the cheats. I met Talia every time I did the yacht event and went through to the end but it still hasn't unlocked. How many times must I repeat this?
View attachment 962597
Are you sure you get all scenes with Talia?After the anal scene,there is more dialogues with her at the yacht.

DorkShork

Jun 23, 2020
This most likely won't be read by anybody, but when I click on the application, it just says "Application cannot be opened". I'm using a mac. Is there a way to remedy this? Thanks!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This most likely won't be read by anybody, but when I click on the application, it just says "Application cannot be opened". I'm using a mac. Is there a way to remedy this? Thanks!
dude same...
This is a know issue due to the Mac's OS. If you use the search function, in the top right of the page, you can find the fix for this issue several times throughout the thread.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
According to a radio back at the end of 2019,it was really popular to hire a dancer wearing only a coat for the company party.Best employee getting lap dance and maybe something more:)
Definitely reminds me of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone make a fan sig with Audrey will be nice.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes