Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the new harley content?
wait for the old harley to try cloning herself after that check with tala to see harley summon her alternate world self the new harley content is from the harley in the new cartoon about her not just a redo of the old harley so different girl same name

I'm starting this game. Got a general idea, but I have no idea where to start.. What should I do first. I captured a hero, but I don't have a second villain to do the heists.. Should I just explore?
Start of game is real slow. Best thing to do (if you are not using the cheats menu) is to place your captured hero in the glammer slam to make you some money always replace her in spot each night to gain the most money for her for the night. you will gain tala and mercy as starter criminals while you can use them. I wouldn't recommend using them together but by themselves as secondary for whoever you can get as main on the heist. about a week after start you have a run in with joker who wants you to get him his joker chems. After you do the heist for him you get harley within a couple of day's. As soon as you get the money together to capture the other 2 beginning sups you want to start upgrading the glammer slam. The game basically follows a set of things happening in a row just remember to visit each place at least once a day.

Dec 24, 2018
This is the only game that makes sense you act like a total jerk, How you play as Lex Luthor if you are not a pervert sociopath you should not feel represented here because you already are playing as a villain (That's why the corruption and all). The game does not give you choices to avoid this.

Nice game, don't let Akabur find this

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys I need a little help I already interacted with Circe on both parties but she still hasn't shown up on Tala's place yet, Am I missing something?

jhs_reika

Nov 26, 2017
Sir Gunsmoke, please add an option to modify the shortcut of Skip so I can change it to a single key rather than a combination. And PLEASE separate the auto save with the manual save! Maybe one dedicated auto save slot and two (or three) manual save slots? Please!

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hi please fix the mac version. idk if its cuz im running a catalina instead of the one before or the newest one but somebody please lemme know hot to make it work with like a video or something.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Guys, do you know how to unlock naked starfire? Just curious since i saw her in the art asset pack naked and wondered if you can do it.

Aug 28, 2018
Something unlimited is right... unlimited ammounts of narrations for things you can clearly see happening that isn't necessary especially replaying the same dialouge/scenes over and over and over and over just to progress........ would also rather have a key option for skipping text as well as a faster skip speed.. my fingers get tired after a while and it makes it more effort than it's worth. Not trying to downsize this game at any level, great artwork, great plot and creativity but for the love of god atleast make it easier to progress with characters and not have sore fingers after a good hour or 2 of trying to get something new to happen... Also, is it just me or does rednights guide link attack anyone elses computer? I clicked on the guide thinking Oh! This should be helpful to move things along and SHABAM some weird shit starts happening, my anitvirus software turns on and out of nowhere my paint program opens, cmd starts running some wild shit and I'm forced to close all my windows in hopes I'm not totally hacked... not sure if it's just me but it happens every time I try. Currently stuck with wonder woman and superwoman not progressing anymore which is dissapointing. Wonder woman can't get her lasso used on her anymore and theres no other options other than costumes. Anyways just pretty irritated with this and not sure if anyone has the same issues. I dont mean to complain but jesus... atleast make the skip a key rather than clicking my mouse a billion times for the same repeat scene. JS lol

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Something unlimited is right... unlimited ammounts of narrations for things you can clearly see happening that isn't necessary especially replaying the same dialouge/scenes over and over and over and over just to progress........ would also rather have a key option for skipping text as well as a faster skip speed.. my fingers get tired after a while and it makes it more effort than it's worth. Not trying to downsize this game at any level, great artwork, great plot and creativity but for the love of god atleast make it easier to progress with characters and not have sore fingers after a good hour or 2 of trying to get something new to happen... Also, is it just me or does rednights guide link attack anyone elses computer? I clicked on the guide thinking Oh! This should be helpful to move things along and SHABAM some weird shit starts happening, my anitvirus software turns on and out of nowhere my paint program opens, cmd starts running some wild shit and I'm forced to close all my windows in hopes I'm not totally hacked... not sure if it's just me but it happens every time I try. Currently stuck with wonder woman and superwoman not progressing anymore which is dissapointing. Wonder woman can't get her lasso used on her anymore and theres no other options other than costumes. Anyways just pretty irritated with this and not sure if anyone has the same issues. I dont mean to complain but jesus... atleast make the skip a key rather than clicking my mouse a billion times for the same repeat scene. JS lol
You can skip the dialog by pressing shift + space

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes