OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Here is my 2.3 Save.
There should be everything unlocked that is currently unlockable. Just doubleblick to import in the registry and start Save 1 ingame.
There is something wrong with one or the other strip scenes, so if its not working in the vault you have to do it ingame. If anything is missing, please tell me.
i guess my save i use is modified then ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wish i would not be surprise over due to i got it from someone here i sadly has forgot who it was
Here is the save by S3nsenmann

View attachment su2.3.rar

Last edited:

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
No. Nor will it ever be. Sunset said years ago that he has no intention of ever adding sound.
Okay so this is just my opinion so correct me if I am wrong , I guess he's probably not adding sound to make it more like you are reading a classic comic ?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Happy holidays everyone. Let's hope Santa Gunsmoke is going to bring us Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Huntress and Zattana next year.

Reactions: pjw7326

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Still no fix and way to unlock Cersei without cheating? That requires starting a new game in order to have cheats enabled. No thank you.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
No. Nor will it ever be. Sunset said years ago that he has no intention of ever adding sound.
there are too many characters, it would be too expensive to add voice acting. as for sound effects, they could add a few blips and bloops, but it wouldnt really do much for this type of game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm currently having this problem.
i dont think anything is implemented there
He is right.Blackfire have nothing for special so far.But we saw in a stream they are doing the leash scene for her.And Galatea and Livewire too.When we get them is another question.Let's hope-2021.
751356_stream.png 780998_Captura_ecran_178.jpg 842285_Captura_ecran_186.jpg
BTW the christmas stream was Rogue and Kitty Pryde.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Nope never got an answer to it, but thanks for the answers guys. Nice to know its just a future button feature thingy. and not a bug.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I have a question and it is completely off topic but I am still working on a Marvel something unlimited and wanted to see who you all thought would be good Henchwomen.
(I am mostly going off of the shows that aired in the 90's and any of the show the preceded the 90's, followed the 90's and the animated movies would be multiverse stuff)
Mystique, Black Cat, Gamora, Madame Hydra/Viper, Invisible Woman in her Malice persona. Dark Phoenix Jean Grey. The Goblin Queen. Emma Frost. Lady Deathstrike.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I have a question and it is completely off topic but I am still working on a Marvel something unlimited and wanted to see who you all thought would be good Henchwomen.
(I am mostly going off of the shows that aired in the 90's and any of the show the preceded the 90's, followed the 90's and the animated movies would be multiverse stuff)
How is the game going have you started making it yet? Do you have a website where we can see updates
Of the game?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes