Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?
if i recall the original plan was that you can clone the heroines and choose to keep the clone or the original in your own harem and the bratty princess was the first to get it done to

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Not sold on the entire brothel thing. For anyone who played is this more a trainer type of game, where you essentially turn the women into whores, or does it actually have a story and the option to form your own harem and keep them for yourself?
Its trainer game but started as simple brothel where you pimp out powerful women to make money, story I'd say is non existant. Yes there are events and scenarios but they do nothing significant to you besides bring in more prisoners to go through the same "training cycle". You can if you want to keep them in your tower for yourself so be it but don't expect them to belong to you only the entire gist of this making a profit off of sex slaves so it ain't just gonna be your dick thats getting action.

Also trainer aspects are pretty lackluster tbh they all feel too similar for every heroine.

pbam

May 22, 2018
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the scenes in the replay gallery don't have text/words? It's like half the fun/purpose of actually replaying a scene. Might as well just add static images if they're not going to bother. Moving the "camera" up and down and transitioning to the next slide doesn't really add anything.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Have there been any indications about what the next update will be about? Or should we assume the wedding is going to bogart the next two to three as the cruise and halloween events did?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the scenes in the replay gallery don't have text/words? It's like half the fun/purpose of actually replaying a scene. Might as well just add static images if they're not going to bother. Moving the "camera" up and down and transitioning to the next slide doesn't really add anything.
Thats a common complaint not sure if they'll ever implement it

Ppino

May 4, 2018
I've been waiting for some Wonder Woman, Superwoman and orange sisters content for a while, but I have to say Queen Bee is a new favourite of mine. Loved the Yatch and especially Halloween scenes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've been waiting for some Wonder Woman, Superwoman and orange sisters content for a while, but I have to say Queen Bee is a new favourite of mine. Loved the Yatch and especially Halloween scenes
This year I am sure we will get one duo(or maybe 2 if we are extremely lucky)-Wonder Woman/Superwoman or Starfire/Blackfire.
But the most important part is to finally finish Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna,Mercy,Harley and Galatea.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes