matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Good news people.

View attachment 1071989

According to SR7 the update is almost good to go, the only part left is fixing the vault.

Also, even if the update is delayed let's not get whiney please, it's just a game. If you want to voice a complain that will be heard by the devs become a patreon and go to their discord.
But if its like some bug I think they can fix it very quick I hope and release it today

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Finally we will have a big update for Black Canary, but I think Huntress will be in another update. Will it be Black Cannary and WonderWoman?

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Maybe they'll drop a teaser for the third girl today. The only heroines left are Zattana and WW. Others unfinished are villainess and henchwomen. Maybe he'll drop a new character for the third cell.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe they'll drop a teaser for the third girl today. The only heroines left are Zattana and WW. Others unfinished are villainess and henchwomen. Maybe he'll drop a new character for the third cell.
no both black canary an huntress in one update
One thing to consider is he may just get the intros for Black Canary and Huntress and he finishes off 3 other cells (that are partially done). I don't think so but maybe.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
One thing to consider is he may just get the intros for Black Canary and Huntress and he finishes off 3 other cells (that are partially done). I don't think so but maybe.
So what news about update it gonna be today or not?Somebody write that there was small bug with vault but I think it just quick fix and they can release it

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So what news about update it gonna be today or not?Somebody write that there was small bug with vault but I think it just quick fix and they can release it
No date has been confirmed. Could be tomorrow or in a week.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well,if that was the case they won't say first cell and second cell for the teasers.
Not to mention

Everyone's favorite street brawler is another focus of the update.
I fuk'ing hope WW will have some content this update.
If she is not the one getting the third cell,I doubt we will see her now.
Unless they do some more Kasnia events with second Audrey and Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
What I want to see besides the cell content.
* Costume
* Sex and variation scenes
* Leash scenes

Ect

But I would really like to see some scenes like an exhibition scene or some scenes where they communicate with other characters

An example / idea. Have black canary or huntress Mert roulette and find out what's been happening to them. OR break them by taking them to the recording rooms and show them what they've been doing.

I guess I'm saying I want to see some game progression instead of just the standard update.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Personnaly for me I love this game but I hav huge dissapointment when Stargirls contetn come up. I was really hoping that her slutoutfit gonna be like for batgirl. Like starslut but what they do for her was so boring and not sexy

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Well,if that was the case they won't say first cell and second cell for the teasers.
Not to mention

Everyone's favorite street brawler is another focus of the update.

If she is not the one getting the third cell,I doubt we will see her now.
Unless they do some more Kasnia events with second Audrey and Wonder Woman.
Yeah it's more of a technicality type thing. Judging by previous release we are likely to get more Audrey related stuff.
I fuk'ing hope WW will have some content this update.
Maybe if we get more Audrey stuff but I wouldn't count on it.
What I want to see besides the cell content.
* Costume
* Sex and variation scenes
* Leash scenes

Ect

But I would really like to see some scenes like an exhibition scene or some scenes where they communicate with other characters

An example / idea. Have black canary or huntress Mert roulette and find out what's been happening to them. OR break them by taking them to the recording rooms and show them what they've been doing.

I guess I'm saying I want to see some game progression instead of just the standard update.
Yeah we probably won't get stuff much or any of that for this release but he's planning on it, it seems.
Personnaly for me I love this game but I hav huge dissapointment when Stargirls contetn come up. I was really hoping that her slutoutfit gonna be like for batgirl. Like starslut but what they do for her was so boring and not sexy
Batgirl's outfit is based of the superbabes outfit in the DCAU.
Ei1pHoIU0AAtVez.jpg
I think the Stargirl is it's own thing but I am unsure. I know the Ms Martian one is based off a comic thing too.
BTW it wouldn't be a surprise if we get the new Wonder Woman?
Yara Flor-Brazillian Wonder Woman
View attachment 1073044
or Wonder girl
View attachment 1073045
I think the 2nd Wonder Girl is more likely, especially with Young Justice stuff.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Batgirl's outfit is based of the superbabes outfit in the DCAU.
See I was not a huge fan of batgirls superbabe costume.

Oh well what will be will be I guess we will just have to wait and see when it comes out.

I would not mind more Audrey content. If only to see what will happen with all those extra rooms around the palace. There is like 3 additional wings and a dungeon and a tech room that has not been unlocked further yet.

Maybe the palace will be used for a masked Ball or something

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
See I was not a huge fan of batgirls superbabe costume.

Oh well what will be will be I guess we will just have to wait and see when it comes out.

I would not mind more Audrey content. If only to see what will happen with all those extra rooms around the palace. There is like 3 additional wings and a dungeon and a tech room that has not been unlocked further yet.

Maybe the palace will be used for a masked Ball or something
Outfit is kinda sweet, suits her to wear it I would say with the wat she acts.

The end game seems to be of Lex kicking out Vandal and being in control and probably having Wonder Woman accepting that. The three female guards and Audrey helping him to do it etc. Other rooms might be scenes with each of the guards and you could maybe put another woman that gets imprisoned (possibly the maid).

Reactions: Owlman8497

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I doubt we'll get much or any content for the wedding event. I get the feeling SR7 will probably mostly focus on updating it in chunks instead of as side content for cell focused updates. That said who really knows, sometimes he actually does put in work for each update instead of doing absolutely nothing but stream and then do all of the programming in the last week.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes