Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 1073465

Found this after everyone was guessing if we would have ivy with normal skin tone. Thought i would share it.

I honestly would not mind if this was added to the game
I imagine she would be grumpier at first (than green Ivy) but would mellow out more.
When will an android version come out?
No release date.
Damb, I found some cursed images yo...
No kinkshame but...
View attachment 1073524 View attachment 1073526 View attachment 1073525
The Hawkgirl image could potentially be used for a flashback scene if she suddenly remembered her time with Lex.

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
This game would be so much more tolerable if you could turn off all transition animations...
Also, I seem to be unable to trigger the Batgirl/Poison Ivy bordello scene, what are the precise conditions for it?

edit: Here is a good explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: zzetal

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
A patch for those who have Poison Ivy stuck on hired status would be nice, sure I could put tens of hours replaying everything from the begining and hope the bug doesn't happen again, but I kinda feel it's up to them to fix this.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
A patch for those who have Poison Ivy stuck on hired status would be nice, sure I could put tens of hours replaying everything from the begining and hope the bug doesn't happen again, but I kinda feel it's up to them to fix this.
Is this on the cheat menu?
Does clicking on the hire not fixing it?
Also if it was done via cheats, I would recommend at least doing the prison and breaking her out before hiring via cheats.

allroundperv

Jan 20, 2019
Is this on the cheat menu?
Does clicking on the hire not fixing it?
Also if it was done via cheats, I would recommend at least doing the prison and breaking her out before hiring via cheats.
Cheat menu won't fix it, it just lists her as "hired", and no this bug wasn't cause by cheats, I broke her out of prison then used her on a superheroine capture mission and ever since she remained with the "hired" status, I can't dismiss her or move her anywhere, so she's effectively removed from my game. Also tried repeating the prison mission but it doesn't solve it either.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Cheat menu won't fix it, it just lists her as "hired", and no this bug wasn't cause by cheats, I broke her out of prison then used her on a superheroine capture mission and ever since she remained with the "hired" status, I can't dismiss her or move her anywhere, so she's effectively removed from my game. Also tried repeating the prison mission but it doesn't solve it either.
Good to know, I imagine Ivy hasn't been as tested as much huh. I may give it a try when the new build comes out.

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
So......................
LET'S START MAKING BETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHO THINKS UPDATE RELEASE TODAY ?
MAYBE TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY ?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes