Oct 31, 2019
I'd say its definitely crush- scarf like object (biggest clue) +jacket+messy short hair

Crush has also been one of the more popular new heroes and is a fan favourite

Although crush has a mohawk the silhouette still fits it

The only issue is that crush has yet to have an animated appearance but sunset has drawn hundreds of characters and enough ogs to be familiar with the artstyle

Its not rocket because rocket's hair is not that long

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Meh, we'll see.
Two options, either a new teaser and then it'll "probably" be released 7 days later, or
View attachment 1074639

Now for the Hard One!

A pretty challenging teaser saved for the last! We have been running into more problems than usual but are working away at them. We wouldn't release until we have them smoothed out.
"...more problems than usual..."
I mean, not really. At this point it's pretty much standard procedure.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 1074639

Now for the Hard One!

A pretty challenging teaser saved for the last! We have been running into more problems than usual but are working away at them. We wouldn't release until we have them smoothed out.
I'm wracking my brain over this, even though I'm familiar with most of DC's animated properties, I'm having a hard time putting a face to this one. Specially because I don't think anyone in the classic Timm cartoons had short hair like this. Otherwise I would have said it was Ice.

What's throwing me off is the silhouette of what appears to be a jacket with some kind of trim around the neck. Otherwise, my thoughts are either (or at least it would be if not for the jacket), , or .

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Part of the reason I think it might be Kathleen Duquesne is simply because he heard the cries for Batwoman... So he went with the DCAU version just to fuck with people.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
In the case of Rocket I don't think it'll be her simply because her DCAU has poofier hair than the teaser image. As for Bumblebee, it's a close match if you go with her Young Justice design, but Starfire, Raven, and Blackfire all use their Teen Titans animated series design as the basis for their redesign into the DCAU style and Bumblebee's godawful TT design has very different hair.

Who this teaser turns out to be will be interesting to see.

Reactions: Cyberious
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes