Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The newest addition to the cells is going to be the most controversial one yet!

View attachment 1073205
Lex picks enter Batcave... Batman undoes his utility belt and whips out the bat dong, "It's not my cave that's being entered, Luthor. Your device was easy enough to figure out when the teleporters picked it up the last time any of the women you've violated visited the Watchtower." he says as Luthor gapes at the massive, booty breaking bat behemoth he's about to take.

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
Lex picks enter Batcave... Batman undoes his utility belt and whips out the bat dong, "It's not my cave that's being entered, Luthor. Your device was easy enough to figure out when the teleporters picked it up the last time any of the women you've violated visited the Watchtower." he says as Luthor gapes at the massive, booty breaking bat behemoth he's about to take.
I want a booty breaking bat behemoth now...

Jul 23, 2017
Good news people.

View attachment 1071989

According to SR7 the update is almost good to go, the only part left is fixing the vault.

Also, even if the update is delayed let's not get whiney please, it's just a game. If you want to voice a complain that will be heard by the devs become a patreon and go to their discord.
I can get whiny if I want, the whole point is that more of the people here would be patrons already if they didn't keep missing deadlines. A lot of people are fortunate enough to be able to miss a few bucks a month, but they would rather not give it to them because they keep going back on their word.

Good to see that the update is almost finished though, about time

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
"I am the night... I am vengeance... I am cummmmiiiiiingggg"

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
at the end it will come out tonight or throughout the week someone knows some new news

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes