Username7

May 1, 2017
Do you need a fresh save when the update drops, or can we continue with our old saves? I only ask 'cause I seem to be missing a lot of the newer characters with my current save, and need to catch up on a lot of new content so would like to know whether to start a fresh playthrough with the new update.
Saves carry over, so you'd only need to start fresh if you wanted to or if you've run into a bug or something that breaks the game, so feel free do whatever you haven't done yet until the update.

Reactions: JKH18 and uberbomb

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Saves carry over, so you'd only need to start fresh if you wanted to or if you've run into a bug or something that breaks the game, so feel free do whatever you haven't done yet until the update.
I guess it's time to break out the guide, and see what I've been missing then. :) Thanks for the quick reply!

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I really hope it's someone who is already introduced. Adding new characters while ignoring fan favorites has been one of the worst ideas SR7 has had. I get he wants to draw new things, but he should finish his preexisting content.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is he a simp? Sure, simply slamming his horse length ding dong tongue in every girl's moist caverns.
I remember him being a kinda fake simp in the series but it's been awhile.

Well, another teaser released! I have no idea who this is... but it confirms what I already knew that we'd have 2 characters and a random new one.

Edit: Could it be Rocket?

View attachment 1078081
Could it be her if played with the hair a bit etc.
I don't get his way of thinking.

Bugtesting is annoying. Everytime you think you found the last one , ten more pop up. He said before that a total rebuilt would solve a lot of problems with implementing new content.
At this point it must be obvious that his patrons are more or less ok with delays, no matter how long.

It should be a no-brainer he could say that there will be a 2 to 4 month hiatus in which he will rebuilt the game from the ground up and hopes for their continued support. As a reward for the long wait he could finish Wonder Woman's cell content. One of the recent builds had a month extra added to it and his patrons were ok with it. So what's a month extra...
The game wouldn't realistically be recoded in 4 months. They abandoned the idea of getting a lower paid person since they are less reliable.
Since we know black canary and huntress have content anyone want to guess the costume variants we will see
I know huntress has her costume and the red dress from justice league.

But for black canary I don't think she ever wore anything besides her standard costume
Maybe a orange socks/stockings for huntress in an outfit (maybe the slut one).
Huntress (1).png Helena_Bertinelli.png
tumblr_inline_o61kiiuuVg1rusth3_500.png tumblr_inline_o61kiiU2J41rusth3_540.png

s4lGTyOO_1905200800451gpadd.jpg
There's a lot of hero variants over the years. One of those could potentially be a slut outfit for her.
Ecvokx1XYAAaimm.jpg

A character that looked like her that was a hooker is one that could be used.
back_again__batsie__by_glee_chan_ddf71zc-fullview.jpg
I'm still hoping its Starfire even tho the clothes dont seem to match.
View attachment 1078638
Edit: Its probably Crush or Rocket like some others said
I thought there was potential for it to be the Night begins to shine outfit but the hair is too out there etc.
Do you need a fresh save when the update drops, or can we continue with our old saves? I only ask 'cause I seem to be missing a lot of the newer characters with my current save, and need to catch up on a lot of new content so would like to know whether to start a fresh playthrough with the new update.
You don't need a new save but if you're save is too old it will stop you from accessing content or you'll have bugs from previous releases etc. Old saves stopped you from getting Terra etc.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
SR7 has stated he isn't interested in doing those (from memory).
If we really go back to basics,the third cell should be Mercy.After all she is the only one from the beginning with cell content missing.Besides Huntress and Black Canary of course,but we already know they are taking the other 2 cells.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If we really go back to basics,the third cell should be Mercy.After all she is the only one from the beginning with cell content missing.Besides Huntress and Black Canary of course,but we already know they are taking the other 2 cells.
Yeah Tala is finished and Roulette isn't but she doesn't have a background like that. Her dressing up in the outfit they first met in would be appropriate (probably her way of trying to be romantic). The only issue is the animations he has done for Mercy. He would most likely draw handjob/blowjob static variants if he introduced that new outfit for her. That's probably why he did the flashback of her. That being said this might be a Mercy flashback event (similar to the prison style) where you play 10 days as younger Lex and younger Mercy.

Edit. Going back to basics could have the double meaning of going back to when things were simpler with Lex.

Jul 30, 2018
Just a bit of speculation on my part, but what if the third cell is really Mercy. New outfits for the animated scenes could explain why they are suddenly working on the vault and the delay.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just a bit of speculation on my part, but what if the third cell is really Mercy. New outfits for the animated scenes could explain why they are suddenly working on the vault and the delay.
Reworking Mercy I imagine would be a pain though seeing if Mercy's attitude changes much would be nice to see. It could be nice to see her wearing something to try to please Lex.
I would much prefer someone new over Mercy. Mercy is so boring
M1.PNG

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Any news any update anytime soon?
Mercy's awesome. I like how he recreated her and slowly added scenes for her. Not much rule 34 fanart of her and other female villains.
Mercy and Raven are like the only decent plot driven characters in this whole gacha of a game. WW was promising. But at this point I-m not getting any hopes up. So was Lois until this happened.

1615516675363.png

Man, ever since the Halloween updates this game has really downgraded. I guess we can already expect WW warrior-s heart and strong mind to be completely obliterated over Luthor asking pretty please.

Otaku2018

Jan 10, 2018
When's the new update for Power Girl and Wonder Woman character story to be updated in the prison? Will there be like Marvel vs DC stories in the future? Muahahaha..... me like it much not too often.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes