LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's fine for you, but I got bills to pay and Lexcorps to run so to the GS and MB they go.
Lex is supposed to be a criminal right? Just drug the fuck out his patrons and then steal their money and when they wake up they think they got laid. Genius!

Reactions: Criticaster

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Lex is a pardoned free man. Lex Luthor is a business man, an entrepreneur, and an innovator. Don't ever compare him to the riffraff criminal element.
Just because the law says you're not a criminal, doesn't mean you suddenly aren't one. It just means you know which dicks to suck. Except in Lex's case, he probably sends Mercy to do the dick sucking.

Reactions: Criticaster

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
What an insane game ffs, I played with cheats on for around 5-6 hours and I've only unlocked 40% of scenes

Crazy amount of content
If you haven't played it before, then absolutely yes, it feels so large in scope. However, once you played it two or three times you know god lied. Something to think about, how much content is there truly?

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
I don't get his way of thinking.

Bugtesting is annoying. Everytime you think you found the last one , ten more pop up. He said before that a total rebuilt would solve a lot of problems with implementing new content.
At this point it must be obvious that his patrons are more or less ok with delays, no matter how long.

It should be a no-brainer he could say that there will be a 2 to 4 month hiatus in which he will rebuilt the game from the ground up and hopes for their continued support. As a reward for the long wait he could finish Wonder Woman's cell content. One of the recent builds had a month extra added to it and his patrons were ok with it. So what's a month extra...

Reactions: Some guy's account

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Since we know black canary and huntress have content anyone want to guess the costume variants we will see
I know huntress has her costume and the red dress from justice league

But for black canary I don't think she ever wore anything besides her standard costume

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Do you need a fresh save when the update drops, or can we continue with our old saves? I only ask 'cause I seem to be missing a lot of the newer characters with my current save, and need to catch up on a lot of new content so would like to know whether to start a fresh playthrough with the new update.

ZethVega

Sep 10, 2019
How do I trigger Mercy alley Sex scene? I've done the Blowjobs at least 3 times. I went everywhere but... That scene just don't appear. What I'm doing wrong?

PD: I've done the Yacht and Halloween party and unlocked everyone (Except Circe & Blackfire)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes