Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I would say Jessica Cruz is the most likely of the green lantern ladies though Katma Tui is pretty likely too.
Karma would be a good addition. As well as fault easy to make as they already have her slave costume for hawkgirl

Also found this video clip that is in my opinion a funny comparison to the current release situation.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Before Superwoman was revealed I was certain that Aresia was going to be the final henchwoman.
I imagine she would be more reluctant than SuperWoman so what he choose is probably the better choice.
Karma would be a good addition. As well as fault easy to make as they already have her slave costume for hawkgirl
Yeah similar to Vixen you could do threesome or lesbian content with Hawkgirl.
What if the new teaser is Supergirl as Darkside's henchwomen View attachment 1076725
Cell character so probably not. Seems more likely to be a event thing if we saw that variant and if it was separate it would probably be a Tala room.
so who is it in the end
Maybe young Mercy without the hat?
teaser05.jpg M.PNG

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Maybe Sunset is finally opening the forbidden door?

View attachment 1076990
One way to make it extra hard to guess is if the girl is cosplaying as someone from another series or in universe. Like Vixen dressed up as Kraven the Hunter. You wouldn't get if you judged it by the clothing, especially if the lady changed her hairstyle too. (Also SR7 has stated he won't do Marvel characters in SU)
V.PNG
Like my first instinct when I saw the teaser was Callisto (from Marvel) since she often has a big collar and all sorts of shoulder pad stuff (Sometimes)
teaser05.jpg Callistox.jpg
The collar? doesn't seem to be a leash scene thing due to the background. So if we just look at collars that would be:
Crush and Siobhan Smythe (Silver Banshee)
tumblr_inline_pm3wvweZzC1qbv7u8_540.jpg Banshee.jpg teaser05.jpg
though looking at it now maybe it isn't a collar./choker.

New character is Raven, but her hair is doing this the whole time, that's why it's taking so long to animate!
Yeah you never know it could be another Harley2 situation. I could totally see an eventual Raven2, Starfire2 etc.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes