armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One way to make it extra hard to guess is if the girl is cosplaying as someone from another series or in universe. Like Vixen dressed up as Kraven the Hunter. You wouldn't get if you judged it by the clothing, especially if the lady changed her hairstyle too. (Also SR7 has stated he won't do Marvel characters in SU)
View attachment 1077536
Like my first instinct when I saw the teaser was Callisto (from Marvel) since she often has a big collar and all sorts of shoulder pad stuff (Sometimes)
View attachment 1077544 View attachment 1077545
The collar? doesn't seem to be a leash scene thing due to the background. So if we just look at collars that would be:
Crush and Siobhan Smythe (Silver Banshee)
View attachment 1077552 View attachment 1077553 View attachment 1077555
though looking at it now maybe it isn't a collar./choker.

Yeah you never know it could be another Harley2 situation. I could totally see an eventual Raven2, Starfire2 etc.
Make them cosplay Tifa:)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Sunset has said a lot of things, and yet here we are...
If he wants to make this a permanent game so to speak, he'll have to introduce marvel characters at some point or make an equivalent game to Something Unlimited should he ever reach that point.

But why should he care? He brought us Superwoman and the Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn universe using summoning magic. There's no reason he couldn't do the same with Marvel Characters.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Based on the last streams that Sunset did, i would say it's Starfire but with a costume and short hair.. maybe it's the slut constume
That tends to be when he is prepping stuff when he does the Leash scene for a woman.
Make them cosplay Tifa:)
Zatanna as Tifa would be nice.
Sunset has said a lot of things, and yet here we are...
Yeah stuff could change.
SR7 made those costume variants for the Halloween party. Lex as doctor doom.
Superwoman as Loki
Wonder woman as she Hulk
Yeah one day he might make it so you bring more women to Halloween event. Roulette still needs her content for example (which would probably be Huntress or Black Canary)
If he wants to make this a permanent game so to speak, he'll have to introduce marvel characters at some point or make an equivalent game to Something Unlimited should he ever reach that point.

But why should he care? He brought us Superwoman and the Harley Quinn from the Harley Quinn universe using summoning magic. There's no reason he couldn't do the same with Marvel Characters.
He said he doesn't like the idea. If he's working on other games and SU say in 6 years. He would be creating new events and event endings and stuff like Justice Lord Wonder Woman.
Lady_Wonder_Woman_DCAU_001.png

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He said he doesn't like the idea. If he's working on other games and SU say in 6 years. He would be creating new events and event endings and stuff like Justice Lord Wonder Woman.
We're supposed to take the word of a guy who changes his mind more times than I go to the bathroom? Sure, okay.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I like the one we have already because it allows you to play as yourself as opposed to... I don't know... Wolverine.
Yeah not sure who would be the MC. I think it might be an OC if he did though he's likely to create a different game these days.

Reactions: LordMerek

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah not sure who would be the MC. I think it might be an OC if he did though he's likely to create a different game these days.
The MC would obviously be Toad. That tongue was some kind of mind alteration chemical that he uses to slowly turn the women in sex addicts.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That would be a good game. However should get not finish the X men comic Rouge's lust
I think that was his 2nd remake of Rogue lust you're thinking (both incomplete). It seems like he may make a 3rd one day but I think he implied it would be hard to replicate the style he previously did.

Reactions: Owlman8497

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018

Well, another teaser released! I have no idea who this is... but it confirms what I already knew that we'd have 2 characters and a random new one.

Edit: Could it be Rocket?

teaser05.png

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes