Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The community at the discord is weird. From time to time i wrote ideas for SU and only answer is "why, hell no, pointless, really, why would you even" Like a close group of user.
Yeah unfortunately it's rather sarcastic or irritable over there (especially some of the mods) though it used to be worse since there were more.
Yeah people want Batgirl 2,Batgirl 3,Poison Ivy 2,Killer Frost 2,Green Lantern 1,2,3,4 etc.
Yeah to be fair, I imagine some people may vote for say a Raven2 just to have more Raven content once their favorite is complete.
I'm betting on Rocket. Mainly because I want rocket.
She's probably on the cuter side of the list. Depending on if he goes onto early or later he can play more the teenage pregnancy thing or her being a mom.

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
hey guys... i haven't figured out how to Unlock the devices on the girls to bring them to the rooms. My rooms are filled with Mercy, Harley and Lois. Can I empty some of them and how?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
hey guys... i haven't figured out how to Unlock the devices on the girls to bring them to the rooms. My rooms are filled with Mercy, Harley and Lois. Can I empty some of them and how?
unlockCapture.PNG
Click the first Unlock button after upgrading them all the way. Some Heroines like Black Canary and Huntress can't be unlocked to rooms yet.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Other girls go into cells.Cells are completely different rooms.Unlock device become available after you fully upgrade the device 6 times.
View attachment 1076056
Click the first Unlock button after upgrading them all the way. Some Heroines like Black Canary and Huntress can't be unlocked to rooms yet.
I think we will get sooner or later some Green Lantern.The queston which one will be first?
Jessica Cruz
Jade
Arisia
Soujourner

Reactions: Cuck man

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Other girls go into cells.Cells are completely different rooms.Unlock device become available after you fully upgrade the device 6 times.
ok.. and i unlock the devices from the "upgade devices" menu right? I already have some maxed out but i can't unlock them.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

I think we will get sooner or later some Green Lantern.The queston which one will be first?
Jessica Cruz
Jade
Arisia
Soujourner
I would say Jessica Cruz is the most likely of the green lantern ladies though Katma Tui is pretty likely too.
Katma3.png
I definitely think it’s Crush. The collar matches too well in my eyes. I bet Lobo’s gonna sell her to Lex in order to try and pay off his debt
Yeah it can work with the hair and the collar/choker. Not sure he would sell his own daughter though maybe as a one time thing and it evolves from their hmm.
To be fair, this is probably the most effective teaser, because I'm genuinely quite excited to find out who the fuck it is.
Yeah it's rather intriguing. Scandal and Crush seem quite likely. It could maybe be Nyssa al ghul. If he put in the potential traitor stuff in Nanda Parbat.
ok.. and i unlock the devices from the "upgade devices" menu right? I already have some maxed out but i can't unlock them.
That's right. Try other women and click on the first Unlock button and not the one at the bottom. Batgirl is one that can be unlocked as an example.

Reactions: koleoptero

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

Jessica Cruz
Jade
Arisia
Soujourner
Jessica Cruz has technically appeared in a Bruce Timm product so I could see that version appearing.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
The third girl may be the catwoman. If they called the update "back to basics," then it could be her. Yes, this does not fit in with the third cell, but still - there was a catwoman with short hair too. Maybe summon.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The third girl may be the catwoman. If they called the update "back to basics," then it could be her. Yes, this does not fit in with the third cell, but still - there was a catwoman with short hair too. Maybe summon.
Back to basics could technically be Mercy and Harley though having two related to that should be enough. Plus this one is described as the "Hard One" so its probably not a A tier person. This could be a leash scene or introducing a new type of action.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Back to basics could technically be Mercy and Harley though having two related to that should be enough. Plus this one is described as the "Hard One" so its probably not a A tier person. This could be a leash scene or introducing a new type of action.
Harley was not in the game from the start.
Mercy,Roulette,Tala,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Cheetah and Giganta are the original starting girls.
jessica cruz is in the movie justice league vs the Fatal five
View attachment 1076202
I know:)
And she is funny in DC Super Hero Girls.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Are you saying the game about mind controlling super heroes and raping them (or selling their bodies) has to be... politically correct?

What?
I'm saying the game is icky enough as it is. Playing into the weird desire to force gay women straight or even bisexual is going too far.

• Angry
Reactions: pinkie96 and TNTed

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hey! She'll at least have some jigglies.
Harley was not in the game from the start.
Mercy,Roulette,Tala,Batgirl,Huntress,Black Canary,Cheetah and Giganta are the original starting girls.
Yeah if we go more basic (if that makes sense.)
I read that wrong and thought you meant Aresia haha. I have no problem corrupting the biggest misandrist in the show though. View attachment 1076267
She would be a great one, possibly doing content alongside WW though she could almost be a SuperWoman type.
I'm saying the game is icky enough as it is. Playing into the weird desire to force gay women straight or even bisexual is going too far.
Grumpy Crush would be pretty cute though.
grumpyCapture.PNG

Reactions: welcomedoom47

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Hey! She'll at least have some jigglies.

Yeah if we go more basic (if that makes sense.)

She would be a great one, possibly doing content alongside WW though she could almost be a SuperWoman type.

Grumpy Crush would be pretty cute though.
View attachment 1076299
Before Superwoman was revealed I was certain that Aresia was going to be the final henchwoman.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Lex picks enter Batcave... Batman undoes his utility belt and whips out the bat dong, "It's not my cave that's being entered, Luthor. Your device was easy enough to figure out when the teleporters picked it up the last time any of the women you've violated visited the Watchtower." he says as Luthor gapes at the massive, booty breaking bat behemoth he's about to take.
The device isn't put on/implanted in the heroines. It's carried by Lex and the Villain sent to capture them. It transmits signals remotely to the brain of the target, but is carried on Lex's person. So there's nothing for the teleporter to pick up.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes