raey578

Jun 2, 2017
I have no problem with new characters or the same cell content,
OMG REALLY?? STILL?? hahah. Forget about 3 month updates, this is almost a 4 month update. And I was angry back when I removed my sponsorship. Man, it must suck to just give away money like that to SR7 like this. All this for yet another gacha character and a bit of relevant content.

View attachment 1084592
Oh Oh, let's play bingo. My money is on... not a single cumslut scene, tons of obvious copy and paste scenes, and yet another character that out of nowhere just fucks Luthor for no other reason than Luthor insisting a second time.
Day 1
Luthor:-Fuck me!!
Heroine:-Ew no!!
Day 2.
Luthor: Please fuck me!
Heroine: Oh you, I can't deny yourshaved baby head you.

EDIT. oHGod. THIS?? 4 months and this is the new character? LMAO . I think I prefer that manly Lois sex expression.You can see right away he did NOT care about this character even as he worked on it. Why didn't he just stick to Raven?
View attachment 1084597
The crucial issue with all of this is that GG isn't held accountable in anyway by their patrons. Why stick to the 2 month deadline if they can make just as much money bullshitting their way into a 3 or 4 month deadline.

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
I have no problem with new characters or the same cell content,

The crucial issue with all of this is that GG isn't held accountable in anyway by their patrons. Why stick to the 2 month deadline if they can make just as much money bullshitting their way into a 3 or 4 month deadline.
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll mean it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:

Last edited:

raey578

Jun 2, 2017
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll me it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:
Everything you just said is true, and has been true for the last year and yet they are still making relatively the same amount. Thats why they dont care. Why work hard if you can make basically the same amount and slack off? Im not on their side btw, im just observing the past few years' behavior.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Mind you we're almost halfway through March now, and if testing is going to take as long as it usually does, that'll me it'll have been almost FIVE months since the last update :cautious:
It's been 14 weeks and 6 days (15 weeks for some) since the last release.

Reactions: vireker

Shino302

Jul 23, 2017
You guys realize that the more content a game get's, the harder it is to code and bugfix right? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 22, 2019
You guys realize that the more content a game get's, the harder it is to code and bugfix right? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
This is definitely true, but it's pretty dependent on what sort of game you're talking about, and scale in general. This is not a particularly huge game, or a particularly complex one, the issues they're having are definitely well outside of what you'd expect from a project like this if it was properly handled.

You shouldn't be having such massive difficulties with what's effectively an interactive gallery to the point you can never get releases out on time or without borderline gamebreaking bugs. There are much larger much more complex games being handled by relatively small teams that have less issues getting releases out on time.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Not only is she a lesbian, but she's also a character who hasn't ever been presented as anything more than 14-15 years old outside of one future state scene where she's in the background and based on her artwork they haven't even bothered to increase her age. Which would make Crush our potential first victim of some extremely icky content and I know as soon as I post this will have people up in arms about me pointing it out. To which I do this::rolleyes:
Not the first victim. Stargirl wasn't aged up at all. You could argue that Terra 'may' be legal in most states and countries. Stargirl on the other hand...

Reactions: Vraxous2

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
This is definitely true, but it's pretty dependent on what sort of game you're talking about, and scale in general. This is not a particularly huge game, or a particularly complex one, the issues they're having are definitely well outside of what you'd expect from a project like this if it was properly handled.

You shouldn't be having such massive difficulties with what's effectively an interactive gallery to the point you can never get releases out on time or without borderline gamebreaking bugs. There are much larger much more complex games being handled by relatively small teams that have less issues getting releases out on time.
this is a very poor excuse considering the quantity of money coming in means he could EASILY hire a team of professional coders to re-write the whole code of the game from scratch in under a month, let alone the nearly 4 month break he has had over this christmas/new years period.

The CG is the only thing he needs to do, and even then a solid 40% of the art is re-used and re-shaded work he already made.
Slap a new face on the same body and BAM new hero.
His coding is dogshit anyway, it is astonishing that he hasn't just paid someone else to do it over.

Jul 22, 2019
this is a very poor excuse considering the quantity of money coming in means he could EASILY hire a team of professional coders to re-write the whole code of the game from scratch in under a month, let alone the nearly 4 month break he has had over this christmas/new years period.

The CG is the only thing he needs to do, and even then a solid 40% of the art is re-used and re-shaded work he already made.
Slap a new face on the same body and BAM new hero.
His coding is dogshit anyway, it is astonishing that he hasn't just paid someone else to do it over.
I feel like maybe you quoted the wrong person, because I agree. That was really my whole point, that the amount of issues they have is crazy for the actual scope of the project. There really shouldn't be that many systems that could have issues, it's a pretty simple game.

They'd definitely have a few more potential issues than when there was less content, but there's gamebreaking shit that requires delays nearly every update.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Not the first victim. Stargirl wasn't aged up at all. You could argue that Terra 'may' be legal in most states and countries. Stargirl on the other hand...
Judging by the DC universe, I don't see any problems, there heroes from 12 years old fight crime and die and in some Bialya or even on Apokolips, all the locals will not give a damn what your gender, age or orientation is, although not only there, if it is beneficial to someone, which in general is not so far from the truth in our world too.
And Lex himself at DCAU chopped off Arsenal's arm for enough cloning material.

Last edited:

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yes the first victim. Stargirl has been presented as older than a teenager and in game is more likely than not 18. This is a character who does not like dick, is extremely immature, and is young enough that she's still going through puberty... and SR7 didn't even try to age her look up. This is by far the creepiest thing he's done.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yes the first victim. Stargirl has been presented as older than a teenager and in game is more likely than not 18. This is a character who does not like dick, is extremely immature, and is young enough that she's still going through puberty... and SR7 didn't even try to age her look up. This is by far the creepiest thing he's done.
Hahaha stargirl on Lex dick go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Jul 22, 2019
I get the point about underage characters, but man this is a game pretty explicitly about kidnapping and raping heroines. Yeah it's dressed up nicely so they end up enjoying it, but they're mind controlled and then coerced into doing it in the first place. Raping a lesbian isn't any less awful than raping a straight woman, if you're worried about the morality of that this is probably not the game for you.

nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
I feel like maybe you quoted the wrong person, because I agree. That was really my whole point, that the amount of issues they have is crazy for the actual scope of the project. There really shouldn't be that many systems that could have issues, it's a pretty simple game.

They'd definitely have a few more potential issues than when there was less content, but there's gamebreaking shit that requires delays nearly every update.
yes I did reply to the wrong person.
soz

Reactions: actualrealname

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Crush is a cutey. It would be interesting to write content for her.
Supergirl is 21 (or older) during the last season of JLU (well physically). You can maybe use that to judge Stargirl's age. In YJ it's established you need to be an adult to be a part of the Justice League so you can apply that logic too. She's most likely younger than Supergirl but 18+ (at least for SU).
e892db6259b7c380aa664466b0cb9011.jpg

Terra would be 17/18 during Judas contract stuff (Comics wise) which is the storyline that was implied to have happened before the whole cloning thing. Making her 18 works and fits with the lore.
1615775655755.png
Hahaha stargirl on Lex dick go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
She seemed to love it last time I played through her stuff.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I get the point about underage characters, but man this is a game pretty explicitly about kidnapping and raping heroines. Yeah it's dressed up nicely so they end up enjoying it, but they're mind controlled and then coerced into doing it in the first place. Raping a lesbian isn't any less awful than raping a straight woman, if you're worried about the morality of that this is probably not the game for you.
The main thing is not to tell him about Dark Nights: Metal.
Although no, I always forget that this is all kindly and not as scary as if a female character is forced into a relationship, against her will and who is possibly "young" for this :sneaky:

Dec 25, 2017
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.
That whole message was filled with I's. "I don't like this. I would prefer that. etc" Then you finish it off by applying your I's to everyone by saying "I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush". How do you go from talkin about yourself and what you like to using it as a foundation for arguing why no one would like it?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes