BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
" We are still working away at the curve balls we have been thrown, but are moving into more testing again. "

So I guess it will be at least a few more days.

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Regarding Crush,

She reminds me of a female version of Lobo or one of the guys from KISS. Even though I don't know anything about her, still seems pretty cool. Probably is a goth or something
:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I thought Crush was vandal savage's daughter. Her being Lobo's daughter makes more sense I guess.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
So it seems that the version will be released this week, although at this rate I and I agree for April but I would like this week to give some surprise

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Yes the first victim. Stargirl has been presented as older than a teenager and in game is more likely than not 18. This is a character who does not like dick, is extremely immature, and is young enough that she's still going through puberty... and SR7 didn't even try to age her look up. This is by far the creepiest thing he's done.
She hasn't been presented that way at all. There's even dialogue about Stargirl still being in Highschool and her character design definitely makes her look underage. Sure there's a disclaimer about them being 18. Every game has that. Not all character models and story content reflect it. If your upset about Crush being under age (who is an alien btw so human age may not even be relevant) you should be upset about Stargirl. As for her sexual preference, that becomes irrelevant when Luthor's device literally rewrites the brain of the captives to enjoy whatever he wants them to.

Reactions: Cyberious

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
She hasn't been presented that way at all. There's even dialogue about Stargirl still being in Highschool and her character design definitely makes her look underage. Sure there's a disclaimer about them being 18. Every game has that. Not all character models and story content reflect it.
I consider this discussion pointless, Galatea, Audrey and Terra are not even one year old, if we take into account their physical age. Megan is about 50 years old by human standards.

Last edited:

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
So many complaints here...

Regarding the writing, some of you want there to be more time for characters to break in an already grindy game. The thing is, most of these characters should have willpower second only to Hal Jordan and outside of this game, would never give in to Lex

These heroes are also compromised of martial artists and intelligent beings who could incapacitate luthor even when depowered. It's not realistic either that they were all captured so easily.

So its really baffling to me how you all want to add more grind to make it more believable, none of it is believable anyways.

Regarding crush, maybe read about her if you don't know about her. You might like her
The device stops them from physically being able to attack him. Their brain is rewired through electronic signals it emits. Multiple have tried and just end up flying past him and kicking a wall etc. He's got a Deus Ex machina that allows him to control almost anyone. Something that a magic user could potentially get around. Hence why Raven is imprisoned by Tala and Zatanna will probably go there too. And while Ms Martian has telepathic abilities that allow her to potentially resist, Lex gets her hooked on Oreos and turns her into a strawberry.

Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I consider this discussion pointless, Galatea, Audrey and Terra are generally less than a year old if we take into account their physical age. Megan is about 50 years old by human standards.
They're all jailbait... and we know it.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I consider this discussion pointless, Galatea, Audrey and Terra are not even one year old, if we take into account their physical age. Megan is about 50 years old by human standards.
Audrey is an adult. Just petite. Terra is jailbait or on the cusp of it. Galatea is a clone. If you are referring to clone Terra and Audrey then it becomes a moral debate of wither or not morality and legalities extend to a clone. Even Bioware has a romance option with a 6 year old clone in swtor that is physically 22.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Audrey is an adult. Just petite. Terra is jailbait or on the cusp of it. Galatea is a clone. If you are referring to clone Terra and Audrey then it becomes a moral debate of wither or not morality and legalities extend to a clone. Even Bioware has a romance option with a 6 year old clone in swtor that is physically 22.
Of course I was talking about clones.That's why I say it's pointless.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes