acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Of course I was talking about clones.That's why I say it's pointless.
And I was pointing out that the same morality doesn't nesecarily apply to clones. They have a lifetime of memories and are physically aged to whatever. The initial response was to someone upset about Crush appearing to be under age. To which I pointed out that at least Crush is an alien. Stargirl on the other hand we know is still in HS and is a normal human, not a clone. So their logic/outrage seems silly in comparison.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Uh, who is that exactly? I've played SWTOR to death and never once heard of this.
Mako from the BH story. She's a clone. She's physically 22 but you find out she's really only like 6. Edit: She's 19 physically. It's Nadia from the Consular story that was 22. Just checked.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Mako from the BH story. She's a clone. She's physically 22 but you find out she's really only like 6. Edit: She's 19 physically. It's Nadia from the Consular story that was 22. Just checked.
Really? I only played the bounty hunter story once, so I must've missed that important detail.

Reactions: Cyberious

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Stargirl on the other hand we know is still in HS and is a normal human, not a clone. So their logic/outrage seems silly in comparison.
Yes, this is generally stupid, given that villains in general and Lex in particular do not care about such details.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Blizz is adorable. I would romance him over Torian if it had been an option for my female BH. Have a male/female for each class in that game.
I wanted to Romance Scorpio, but since Bioware only gave her tits and no reproductive organs I had to settle with Raina Temple, which isn't a bad choice, but I was crushing pretty hard on Scorpio. When will Bioware give us Android/Human romance? I wanted that since Mass Effect 2... but no...

I wonder if we'll see an android in Something Unlimited in the future. Are there any androids out there besides Aya?

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if we'll see an android in Something Unlimited in the future. Are there any androids out there besides Aya?
Lex promised him to return his feelings:sneaky:
Металло (Джон Корбен, Metallo)

donno what is funnier/worse - the fuckers that keep delaying the update saying they have to fix the bugs, or the fuckers that are defending them, and not even realizing that they are milking money from them like bullies stealing lunch money.
it's sad really.
Or the "fuckers" who think they have the right to tell who and how to spend their money.
Who knows...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Lex promised him to return his feelings:sneaky:
Металло (Джон Корбен, Metallo)
By androids, I meant something with tits, not that John Corbin guy, who I might add is a pretty big loser who got clocked by Lois Lane for lip-locking her.

donno what is funnier/worse - the fuckers that keep delaying the update saying they have to fix the bugs, or the fuckers that are defending them, and not even realizing that they are milking money from them like bullies stealing lunch money.
it's sad really.
Not defending him, at all. If anything, most of the delays are caused by the fact they are using a pretty broken program and keep on using it like it's going out of style and they fired the guy who was coding a remake. That's what's sad.

Reactions: MilkShank

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I would send Harley 2 because I don't care about her in the slightest.
You can take both of them, Harley 1 and Harley 2, I don't want either of them. They're both fucking useless. And unbelievable retards in the DCAU. Holy crap, a rock has more brainpower than the combination of the two. Give me Poison Ivy any day and just let me get rid of any and all Harleys. PLEEEASE.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes