LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I would send Harley 2 because I don't care about her in the slightest.
You can take both of them, Harley 1 and Harley 2, I don't want either of them. They're both fucking useless. And unbelievable retards in the DCAU. Holy crap, a rock has more brainpower than the combination of the two. Give me Poison Ivy any day and just let me get rid of any and all Harleys. PLEEEASE.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
By androids, I meant something with tits, not that John Corbin guy, who I might add is a pretty big loser who got clocked by Lois Lane for lip-locking her.
Tomorrow Woman (I do not know why the mutant is written above, she is an android.)
Tomorrow Woman - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia
Tomorrow Woman - DC CONTINUITY PROJECT

And of course Brainiac 8
Indigo / Brainiac 8 Fan Casting for Teen Titans The Animated Series |  myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Tomorrow Woman (I do not know why the mutant is written above, she is an android.)
Tomorrow Woman - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia
Tomorrow Woman - DC CONTINUITY PROJECT

And of course Brainiac 8
Indigo / Brainiac 8 Fan Casting for Teen Titans The Animated Series |  myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories
Maybe we could have Brainiac 8 merge with Lex at some point when he's ready to conquer the world. I wonder how sexual that would be? :unsure:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Something like that? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GOOD GOD MY EYES...

In all seriousness, that's not even remotely close to what I was imagining. When I said sexual, I was referring to her being connected to him on a mental level. Protector, Lover, Imaginary Friend...

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I mean, in previous post they sais Sunset would eventually go to an actual storyline where Lex tries to get the Brainiac part like the show. Maybe Brainiac 8 could be an attempt to reconstruct him,

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, in previous post they sais Sunset would eventually go to an actual storyline where Lex tries to get the Brainiac part like the show. Maybe Brainiac 8 could be an attempt to reconstruct him,
Sunset says a lot of things. Like how the release was last weekend, then said not to expect a weekend release, then, oh fuck it...

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
GOOD GOD MY EYES...

In all seriousness, that's not even remotely close to what I was imagining. When I said sexual, I was referring to her being connected to him on a mental level. Protector, Lover, Imaginary Friend...
1615798304549.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
He's already started since he's able to teleport to almerac
Okay, but how does this lead to merging with Brainiac 8 (after plowing her a few thousand times first of course) which leads to the subjugation of Grail?

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, but how does this lead to merging with Brainiac 8 (after plowing her a few thousand times first of course) which leads to the subjugation of Grail?
I just remembered that Grodd hid the last piece of Brainiac in another dimension, and when he got there, what Lex discovered was a signal from Brainiac 8, which in that dimension is Lex's daughter Lena.
She will go with him, and the appearance of another Brainiac will be provoked by Darkseid (as we remember, Brainiac has already tried to assimilate Apokolips) and he will send his daughter to a showdown with Lena-Brainiac.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I just remembered that Grodd hid the last piece of Brainiac in another dimension, and when he got there, what Lex discovered was a signal from Brainiac 8, which in that dimension is Lex's daughter Lena.
She will go with him, and the appearance of another Brainiac will be provoked by Darkseid (as we remember, Brainiac has already tried to assimilate Apokolips) and he will send his daughter to a showdown with Lena-Brainiac.
Why aren't you writing the story for this game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: haooni and D3xter_

Bicba

May 19, 2017
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.
Punchline? We already have two clowns.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes