destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has a dumb design I just can't like.

It feels like...some 60 year old guy designed what he thought edgy teens liked. It looks dumb as fuck.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I’ve never even heard of this character until this teaser. If the game needed another goth girl I would have preferred someone hotter like Punchline or adding a lesbian then Batwoman would have been better. I’m not into butch dykes(no offense). He might as well have just released the update after announcing Black Canary and Huntress because I doubt anyone is going to bother with Crush except for just doing the new content.
Holy fuck, seriously, why could we not have Punchline???? A much better alternative than this.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Correct. Back when he drew Avatar: The Last Airbender art he was under the name "Gunsmoke4" and then disappeared for a few years with his name being effectively wiped from paheal tags with it being replaced by "AwesomeArtist". I believe it was the Canadian laws that caused this. You can probably still find some of his old art out there.
Wow that's *really* easy to find.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's my thought's on the trophy room and stuff why not work on the girls and stuff first and finish the story then work on the other stuff.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I seriously don’t understand this, the people who pay for the product that SR7 provides them for the most part are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud at him.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether the new build comes out with a delay or not, two months, three months, I don't care, I like the game and I don't mind throwing him a couple of bucks for it.

And what is this talk that nobody needs Crush, Crush is cool, I waited and I'm glad that she was added and I'm sure I'm not alone.
So under your logic, if I don't like the game developers ethics and I'm not happy with the content they deliver, I should definitely throw money at them to express my discontent. I really wish f95 would do something will all the sudden "protective spam" that's going on around. It reminds me of the boards of DCUO, where no matter how crappy the game is becoming, or how lazy the new update is, the boards are filled by people who obviously work there just saying "OMG YES, we love this update, congratulations"

justme017

Aug 16, 2017
“are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud...”

First off, how do you “pirate” a free game? Patrons don’t actually pay for the game because if they did, sr7 would be issued stop and desist orders.

Being “comfortable” with delays is choosing to ignore the fact that Unity is not the problem with this game. The problem is his refusal to learn how to actually use the software.

Is it really throwing mud to point out that he could have rebuilt this game several times over during the last several years by just watching/following very simple YouTube tutorials on the necessary mechanics? Some even provide copy paste scripts and explain how to modify them.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes