Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I think at least 5 weeks there were holiday so that's about 10 weeks of working on it and probably 2? of those are testing. Visually for the last release we got more than 3 cells worth of content (in about 11 weeks time). So if SU released around now it would have about an extra week of content done than the last release.

On the Titans game I was working on, I thought she would be the hardest to do visually (at least for me). Never attempted her....yet.
I like the idea of a thiccer heroine. And she has muscles too, plus technically a milf ;)

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I like the idea of a thiccer heroine. And she has muscles too, plus technically a milf ;)
Yeah she kinda is in the Jubilee comic type of way. She's different which makes a difference.
then you should have used her original design
Raven Unhooded Costume Default Pose Angry Closed.png Starfire Default Costume Default Pose Angry Closed.png Artemis Default Costume ArmsOnSide Pose Angry Closed.png Argent Default Costume Default Pose Annoyed Closed.png
I did it in this style so I imagine I would have continued with the 2003 animated design.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Reactions: Henshinvolt

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Any update on release? Thought they said it would be out in last weekend.
The only update regarding release came out revealing the 3rd cell character. Who is called crush and is Lobo's daughter.

As for when it's released no one will know until gunsmoke Games makes a decision as they are still saying it's being tested.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The only update regarding release came out revealing the 3rd cell character. Who is called crush and is Lobo's daughter.

As for when it's released no one will know until gunsmoke Games makes a decision as they are still saying it's being tested.
Which is malarkey as they've been saying it's in testing for around two weeks. It's a fucking slide show with text, it shouldn't need even half this much testing.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
So under your logic, if I don't like the game developers ethics and I'm not happy with the content they deliver, I should definitely throw money at them to express my discontent. I really wish f95 would do something will all the sudden "protective spam" that's going on around. It reminds me of the boards of DCUO, where no matter how crappy the game is becoming, or how lazy the new update is, the boards are filled by people who obviously work there just saying "OMG YES, we love this update, congratulations"
You can do whatever you want, but don't tell other people how to handle their money.
Don't like delays? Don't support SR7. But I don't understand why some people think that they know better than me how to manage my money and should I or not support this or that developer and call those who do not share their hatred "fuckers".

I don’t care about delays because I have many other options for how to keep myself busy, I don’t go to Patreon every day waiting for “when is the update?!?”
And a few bucks a month is very little for me, damn it, I spend a lot more on coffee...
Although, perhaps if the release of a new version of SU takes a very large place in life, it can be annoying, even if you receive content for free.

“are comfortable with delays, and those who don’t pay him anything and pirate the game throw mud...”

First off, how do you “pirate” a free game? Patrons don’t actually pay for the game because if they did, sr7 would be issued stop and desist orders.

Being “comfortable” with delays is choosing to ignore the fact that Unity is not the problem with this game. The problem is his refusal to learn how to actually use the software.

Is it really throwing mud to point out that he could have rebuilt this game several times over during the last several years by just watching/following very simple YouTube tutorials on the necessary mechanics? Some even provide copy paste scripts and explain how to modify them.
Oh ... To get the latest version "officially" you need to "donate" a certain amount to the developer, this is done to avoid problems. Yes, legally, this is not a purchase of goods,but it doesn't change the essence, you throw in a couple of bucks and get what you need. Don't you really get it? Or do you think you made some kind of discovery?

About the technical problems of the game... Say it to Bethesda Softworks, which persisted in keeping old bugs behind when the community had patched them long ago.
But then again, yes, SU has problems with the technical part, yes, there are problems with delays, yes, I realized that some cannot stand it.
But what I do not understand about this is that if there is so much annoying in the game and in how it is developed, why waste time on this, especially if you do not support the developer financially?
Why read the game thread on the forum, why not post a review and forget about it?
For example, after playing Mass Effect Andromeda and realizing what the new part is, I said to myself "to hell with this shit" wrote a review and forgot about it and was no longer interested and did not return, do not go to the forums on it.
However, some people liked Andromeda, and yes, indeed, some parts were done well (for example, the combat part), but I see no reason to argue and prove something.
I'm just tired of constant complaints about the technical state of the game and delays, especially if it stretches over several pages, this is not news for anyone for several years. And what's all for, to convince the others? But the majority already knows what the game is.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look yes i don't give the dev money but i you would think they could do alot better on the game and work on getting all the lady's they have on the game done befor adding more stuff. also the vult stuff could wait i think there is also how people have said the dev act's rude to people. i know people face palmed what i said about them telling other people not tp sell stuff they draw but i still think that bill are law they said clinten and obama put out was read wrong because i don't give a rat's arse who they are they can't say it's ok to steal other peoples stuff for you own. but that's just me.

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah she kinda is in the Jubilee comic type of way. She's different which makes a difference.
Jubilee is only a milf because she stole a baby. I think she is cannon a virgin or something because she didn't really have any romances post gen x. The writer wanted to make her a teen mom and the editors at marvel said vampires can't get pregnant hence the baby stealing. There is a 1990s crossover with DC where the entire plot of the comics is that Jubilee wrote about wanting to fuck Robin the time she met him in the previous crossover in her diary and was therefore the only character to remember the crossover happened. She came across the guy who could go between DC and Marvel and blackmailed him by convincing his girlfriend they were fucking and that he was a pedo and said she would only clear it up if he brought her to gotham so she could hook up with Tim Drake. When she got there she told the guy to fuck off so she could suck Tim Drake's cock and they got attacked by Twoface. I swear this is an actual crossover and I did not embellish or make up any of these plot points.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Jubilee is not a canon virgin, she's had boyfriends since Gen X she just hasn't been a heavily focused on character so it's been background stuff. That said even if she hadn't had a relationship in the interim she's a woman in her early to mid 20s... she's had sex.

The things this topic talks about are weird as fuck sometimes.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Jubilee is not a canon virgin, she's had boyfriends since Gen X she just hasn't been a heavily focused on character so it's been background stuff. That said even if she hadn't had a relationship in the interim she's a woman in her early to mid 20s... she's had sex.

The things this topic talks about are weird as fuck sometimes.
Any statements going for or against her being a canon virgin?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have not scene x man in a long time the and i mean the cartoon x man were she was just a teen with i think telakensis are something hard to say she used some kinda pink light lol. i though she tried to hit on gambit who people said his power sucked lol.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
You know one thing I wish they would add to this game is more spanking scenes. Like so far it's only teenage characters who have a spanking option. And while that's great, I really wanna spank more mature and uppity characters like Lois, Hawkgirl, Talia and of course, Wonder Woman and Superwoman.

Just me? Okay.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes