armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well i will give the dev that the art is good but i think everyone just loves to fap to the fine ass lady heroins and villians lol. i just love's me a strong looking female guess that's why i think she hulk is so sexy.
Then you would love if we get Big Barda.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
There's a lot of options for just doing 3d model verison for this but it'd still quite a bit of work for modelling alone. There's no doubt that the key reason it keeps going is due to the art but everything else has been getting out of scope with each update and at this point, it's kinda late in the game to dial back or restructure without getting a lot more people upset with that risk.

View attachment 1086948
God why

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
It seems that the chance for the update to come in the next few days are so and so. Well, maybe Saturday or Sunday

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
There's a lot of options for just doing 3d model verison for this but it'd still quite a bit of work for modelling alone. There's no doubt that the key reason it keeps going is due to the art but everything else has been getting out of scope with each update and at this point, it's kinda late in the game to dial back or restructure without getting a lot more people upset with that risk.

View attachment 1086948
the 3d model idea is good, but we'd need someone who's REALLY good at making 3d models and animations, and thats pretty rare

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Jubilee is not a canon virgin, she's had boyfriends since Gen X she just hasn't been a heavily focused on character so it's been background stuff. That said even if she hadn't had a relationship in the interim she's a woman in her early to mid 20s... she's had sex.

The things this topic talks about are weird as fuck sometimes.
Who has she had as a bf since Gen X? Even in Gen X she didn't have a boyfriend because Synch liked M and not Jubes.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
So we're halfway through March and still no update huh? Anyone want to bet it'll drop sometime next week and there'll be a patreon post saying they're moving to a three month release window.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cyberious

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
From the discord

Arthur Curry — Today at 1:33 PM
Will this update still need another round of testing?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:33 PM
I'm testing it right now, then I'll get the testers to go over it at least
The good thing is the content is pretty much those 3 cells, so its not a lot of hunting around for problems with it
Crawlerer95 — Today at 1:35 PM
Is there any other side content?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:35 PM
No, I had some things I was going to throw if things were going well, but not now lol
Arthur Curry — Today at 1:37 PM
Thats good to hear. So if everything goes well with this round of testing then maybe between Wednesday or Thursday we can expect the release?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:38 PM
We'll see I guess. I haven't seen anything major, but you never know with a lot of changes
The worst thing would be trying to toss it out now and some major bugs being in there
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:41 PM
Characters and things get worked on mostly in a non linear order
So its mainly what has the pieces and what doesn't

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
From the discord

Arthur Curry — Today at 1:33 PM
Will this update still need another round of testing?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:33 PM
I'm testing it right now, then I'll get the testers to go over it at least
The good thing is the content is pretty much those 3 cells, so its not a lot of hunting around for problems with it
No, I had some things I was going to throw if things were going well, but not now lol
Arthur Curry — Today at 1:37 PM
Thats good to hear. So if everything goes well with this round of testing then maybe between Wednesday or Thursday we can expect the release?
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:38 PM
We'll see I guess. I haven't seen anything major, but you never know with a lot of changes
The worst thing would be trying to toss it out now and some major bugs being in there
SunsetRiders7 — Today at 1:41 PM
Characters and things get worked on mostly in a non linear order
So its mainly what has the pieces and what doesn't
If nothing else I'm impressed by his ability to talk and say nothing at the same time. He's missed his calling, he'd be a great politician.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well what part the lieing are the leading people around be the nose lol. and yes Big Barda is hot as well. mybe my fetish his hot sex super heroin's lol. and be for you ask i have as a back ground on my lap top a hot ass picture of a sexy dressed helen parr lol. and to say harly brought her alt there lex just kept her because it would be a pain to send her back lol.

Reactions: Skirata
Feb 5, 2018
Like I said earlier. They only cut content, things never go well for this guy. SSR is a special kind of person that doesn't improve with time, despite having more than double the time of the original release schedule.

Dec 25, 2017
Bloated. Don't make up shit. There's a difference between a game being bloated and having too much content.
hbjkgkjh.PNG
Not making anything up. Im going off the definition of the word you chose to use to describe the game. Since you feel there is a radical difference between what you perceive as bloated and "too much content" feel free to explain it to me. Cause I cant see how anyone could interpret your message in any other way than complaining that theres too much content. Which naturally would be considered an absurd claim.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes