Black.Ankh

Jan 29, 2018
The game is in Unity...
Extracting assets is not that easy, and it's really ... REALLY teadious work
All the characters are un several pieces.
I've done it myself... i spent HOURS recreating the assets for my personnal use.

Creating a mod will not be that easy.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

budokaiking

May 15, 2018
Im having issue with zatanna after i fully upgraded her i didnt unlockek her for cage instead i let her go strip club and brothel. When i try to make her private she cannot be unlocked(yes i did removed her from work jobs) any idea how to fix it?

Reactions: nekkromenzer

JLambency

Oct 30, 2020
I'm stuck in a loop. I can't progress past the Kasnia marriage scene. Every time I progress through it, it just loops back. I used the cheat menu to unlock it beforehand, maybe that's the reason?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Star Sapphire gonna be like, "Oi! Luthor, put your big cawk in me tight dirty lil twat ya ponce."

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a more current guide on the game than the ones in the OP? Something that includes little guides on how to get each new character. I got all the Talia, Lady Shiva and Maxima (well, except the anal scenes so far), but don't seem to be getting anywhere in the Kasnia plot (I can bang Audrey and have the guards dance naked, and that's it... IS that it?), and that's as far as I got in unlocking content. I'm hearing references to things and characters I don't even know to be in the game (like Crush?), and events I didn't even get.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-3-1-gunsmoke-games.326/post-5486450

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any hope for pregnancy tag in this old childhood ruiner gem?
Maybe, it's been hinted at multiple times, at least 6 or 7 times off the top of my head. problem is if that does ever happen it'll be in at least 2 years at the current rate of updates.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Would like to see an Office option to bring up one of your captives to have sex with. Or have sex with your Henchwoman in your office. Not nearly enough Galateta, Superwoman, Blackfire, Mercy & Harley content. Also Starfire. Need more Starfire content.
Nothing better than having mind-blowing sex with a heroïne while enjoying the night skyline of the city...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes