Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
Would like to see an Office option to bring up one of your captives to have sex with. Or have sex with your Henchwoman in your office. Not nearly enough Galateta, Superwoman, Blackfire, Mercy & Harley content. Also Starfire. Need more Starfire content.
And a leashed sex option with all of them

Reactions: noctarima

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
can i somehow turn off white text cube so i can see full picture in game? like most games its right-mouse/middle-mouse click

SlothPrince

Oct 30, 2020
Do I need to download all of the new version again or is there something like patch where we can add it to our not so latest version anymore?

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
This game is severely overrated, considering the amount of content and the pacing, along with the quality of the content which is pretty much copy paste on every heroin, it's very generic and the creator seems to be swimming in money and caring less. It is inconceivable how this game succeeds more than "A struggle with Sin" or other, so much more elaborate games.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This game is severely overrated, considering the amount of content and the pacing, along with the quality of the content which is pretty much copy paste on every heroin, it's very generic and the creator seems to be swimming in money and caring less. It is inconceivable how this game succeeds more than "A struggle with Sin" or other, so much more elaborate games.
probably because early on it looked quite promising, but as time went on we ended up here.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
General question about the new release, If i reset supergirl, hawkgirl, and wonder woman's devices to put them back in the bordello so i can get the new crush content, will i have to go through all the scenes again one by one to get them back to fully broken when i pull them back out?
No, the stories will be where you left them. So don't be afraid to reset them and then unlock again.

Sep 5, 2020
Just started. Not sure what to do. All I can do is talk to starting villain Mercy. I can't capture because I can't afford devices. Did 10-20 talk, click next day scenes. Got Mercy to dance in underwear. What now?

HytoZ

May 18, 2020
to make money u can skip day (or cheat with "c")
and for continue with event u need to capture more heroines and talk or action with the people in the base

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So they shoved release back again by one month ... nice
It hasn't even been the usual two month period they pretend is the interval between releases yet, wait until this time next month to make such comments. Because, well, we all know it's happening.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes