Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
So I think I've done all content but I'm missing some gallery stuff I just can't seem to unlock, can anyone point me as to what they are and how to get them?
-first it's like an entire page of Talia scenes, do they actually exist or are they supposed ot be greyed out?
-Second I can't get Killer Frost licking scene with henchwoman to unlock
-I have 2 more missing with Poison Ivy, one between lesbian scene1 and shower scene, and another between Erica dance and Erica sex, I'm guessing the second one is the BJ from prison but no idea why it didn't unlock.
-I'm also missing the 4th from Volcana
-Last 3 from Harley 2
-and 2 from Crush between scene 3 and leash
Anyone?

May 31, 2020
Last 3from Harley 2( it's just a bug they don't exist)
For poison ivy idk but I advise that visit the prison event and visit poison ivy every day in prison (and don't forget to visit showers every day)
For killer frost try the same thing with poison ivy
About crush it's a bug again but idk they exist or not

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Photoshop (or similar image editing software) is the only way if you want the high res versions. If you're ok with the lower resolution you can use an asset extractor for Unity (easy enough to find with Google). Some scenes HAVE to use the low res images because they aren't in the asset pack releases.

I'm in the opposite situation. I have the Photoshop skills and a completely original storyline I'm working up (new protagonist, dropping some girls, adding other, steering away from the Dance, Strip, BJ, etc. repetitive cycle with encounters that actually advance plots and feature girls with actually differing personalities, etc. etc.), but I have no Renpy experience. I've done some basic coding with HTML and such in the past, so I'm sure I can learn it. But the whole thing I going to be a long, long process and I'm trying to get a solid amount of art ready before I try pulling anything together in Renpy.
Wait a moment, are you thinking of creating a game like Something Unlimited or collect all the content and move to another engine? If you’re a skilled person and very good at creating similar arts like Something Unlimited, I think it's better to create something different, like dragon ball, naruto or anything else. But, you can also create mods for Something Unlimited, because I always see people showing up here saying that they can do X things but I don’t know why they don’t start creating mods or anything like that. So, I didn't understand your idea very well, I don't know if you want to take all the content and put it in a new engine and make your own content like mods for outfits and so on or just move the game in general to another engine other than Unity.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
So I think I've done all content but I'm missing some gallery stuff I just can't seem to unlock, can anyone point me as to what they are and how to get them?
-first it's like an entire page of Talia scenes, do they actually exist or are they supposed ot be greyed out?
-Second I can't get Killer Frost licking scene with henchwoman to unlock
-I have 2 more missing with Poison Ivy, one between lesbian scene1 and shower scene, and another between Erica dance and Erica sex, I'm guessing the second one is the BJ from prison but no idea why it didn't unlock.
-I'm also missing the 4th from Volcana
-Last 3 from Harley 2
-and 2 from Crush between scene 3 and leash
I formatted my computer and lost all my save, maybe I can help you with something.

Q. Second I can't get Killer Frost licking scene with henchwoman to unlock
A. You have to keep visiting it. If I'm not mistaken, you don’t need to select a henchwoman to get the scene, it’s random when you visit and she’s with a henchwoman. This takes time.

Q. I have 2 more missing with Poison Ivy, one between lesbian scene1 and shower scene, and another between Erica dance and Erica sex, I'm guessing the second one is the BJ from prison but no idea why it didn't unlock.
A. There is no scene where Poison Ivy make a BJ in the prison. The lesbian scene is perhaps a scene with Batgirl in the MB that I don't know if it was removed or if the bug was not fixed. You can repeat the event of the arrest, but if the scene does not appear, the game may have a bug.

Q. I'm also missing the 4th from Volcana
A. There was a problem during the content, when Volcana's content was presented, I had no problem with the scenes, I got them all. But after those last few updates, I saw people having trouble putting her in Lex's room. There are scenes of Volcana in prison and there are scenes of Volcana in Lex's room. If you are unable to put Volcana in Lex's room, it is because the game still has the bug.

Q. Last 3 from Harley 2
A. Are you saying Alerquina? Keep visiting her, the last time I completed her content. Harley has no sex or anal scene from the cell.

About Talia, I don't remember. And about Crush, I didn't get to that content.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
Wait a moment, are you thinking of creating a game like Something Unlimited or collect all the content and move to another engine? If you’re a skilled person and very good at creating similar arts like Something Unlimited, I think it's better to create something different, like dragon ball, naruto or anything else. But, you can also create mods for Something Unlimited, because I always see people showing up here saying that they can do X things but I don’t know why they don’t start creating mods or anything like that. So, I didn't understand your idea very well, I don't know if you want to take all the content and put it in a new engine and make your own content like mods for outfits and so on or just move the game in general to another engine other than Unity.
A mix, really. I'm using the base SR7 art from the asset packs, tweaking them to make different characters, outfits, etc, and planning on combining that with a fresh story in Renpy. I do my own art as well, but I'm wanting to try something like this to build up my knowledge of Renpy before doing something else, and also because, honestly, SU is a mess, both in terms of structure and storytelling. The art deserves better, and if I can learn while putting together something interesting from it, I might as well give it a shot.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
A mix, really. I'm using the base SR7 art from the asset packs, tweaking them to make different characters, outfits, etc, and planning on combining that with a fresh story in Renpy. I do my own art as well, but I'm wanting to try something like this to build up my knowledge of Renpy before doing something else, and also because, honestly, SU is a mess, both in terms of structure and storytelling. The art deserves better, and if I can learn while putting together something interesting from it, I might as well give it a shot.
Damn, buddy. It sounds promising, hope you succeed. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: vireker

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Damn, buddy. It sounds promising, hope you succeed. I wish you good luck.
Hahaha good one, this is not the first person that came here and said "you know what I can make a better game using the assets from Something Unlimited". Why this is pointless because you can't get money from this game in the first place and second is not so easy to make a game. So....yeah

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Hahaha good one, this is not the first person that came here and said "you know what I can make a better game using the assets from Something Unlimited". Why this is pointless because you can't get money from this game in the first place and second is not so easy to make a game. So....yeah
I thought it was strange, first that it’s not just about the money, but for creating something that has already been created. Let's assume that it takes all of the game's content, or some things, creates your game on the Ren'py engine and adds everything and more to its content. It will be nice to see that, but he will have to write the story and the dialogues (unless he copies that too, I don't see any problems with that). If he does volunteer work, which I believe it is, other people will be able to help him, but if you’re creating patreon, don’t doubt that the SU developers will show up and try to take down, because they are correct if you make money from the work of others.

dx25682

May 11, 2021
Feedback from DEMO:
Good stuff, hopefully cheat menu with more options will return since save slot override is not on non windows like Mac
Like the random set idea
More DC girls when you are finished with the rebuild like Star Sapphire, Mera, Harley Quinn (Other SS outfits), Enchantress, Zatanna, Playable Catwoman, Wonder Girl, Big Barda, etc. just for ideas
I presume you will slow down the shift skip when official
Maybe little audio tid bits like a moan when interacting in scenes
Superwoman was highly underused so amplify off that from the original
Make game buttons less all over the place in terms of maybe putting the accept button on the bottom of the "chart" where the option to set dancers are at. With confirm showing up after that but in the same general area and size so its not moving the mouse all the way to the other side of the screen. Lazy, yes, but its feedback XD
Other than that great stuff can't wait till Fall/Winter

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
What different characters can you make with the same assets?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
A lot honestly, just look at how much is recycled in SU. It probably has three body types that are tweaked for the needs of the characters. Current Wonder Woman is probably the only unique body type and sooner or later Super Woman will probably have it slapped on her too.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
A lot honestly, just look at how much is recycled in SU. It probably has three body types that are tweaked for the needs of the characters. Current Wonder Woman is probably the only unique body type and sooner or later Super Woman will probably have it slapped on her too.
Even reusing bodies-types for new characters, surely getting hair and costumes for potential additions would still be a hassle.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
Oriandu is right, there's a LOT one can do. Way back in this thread I shared a mock up of Mary Marvel/Shazam, a New52 Harley alternate, Christmas costumes for Batgirl, Raven, and Harley. And I'm working on Bumblebee, Arisia, a longer hair style variant of Terra, with plans to edit up a Jessica Cruz, Jade, a host of others, and expand on the very limited Catwoman.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Oriandu is right, there's a LOT one can do. Way back in this thread I shared a mock up of Mary Marvel/Shazam, a New52 Harley alternate, Christmas costumes for Batgirl, Raven, and Harley. And I'm working on Bumblebee, Arisia, a longer hair style variant of Terra, with plans to edit up a Jessica Cruz, Jade, a host of others, and expand on the very limited Catwoman.
That's cool! I looked back for the edits that you made, and they look pretty great. I hope you can keep showing off some new characters.

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
how can you make them work in the bordello/strip again after upgrading the chip and making them do all the things again?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes