Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Because you're not doing something right?
Kind of a vague question without telling what you've tried.

Do a search, upper right hand corner, and search for Crush. You'll find a lot of suggestions.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
aparently he isnt, since something trainer was exactly that, a fan-fan-project. so long you dont patreon it.

who knows, maybe you will be able to add stuff people want like a better UI, less convoluted unlocking, more engaging gameplay, and even, cloning to put them in the bordelo(so you dont need to reset the characters)...
I find this thought process ironic. I mean SR is using IP that doesn't belong to him already so it's not like he would have much of a leg to stand on to pursue any sort of legal action. Still it would be a total shit move to use his assets.

zephyria10

Mar 11, 2020
I find this thought process ironic. I mean SR is using IP that doesn't belong to him already so it's not like he would have much of a leg to stand on to pursue any sort of legal action. Still it would be a total shit move to use his assets.
SR7 has already stated that he's cool with other people using his assets, so long as it isn't for profit, I believe.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Recently I started playing new game, first time in the last few years. Can somebody answer to my 2 questions:

1. How do Killer Frost/Henchwomen lesbian scenes work now? I can't trigger it with any henchwomen, and I done everything else with all of them and all with kiler frost, then proceed to check her room for over a dozen days and still got nothing.

2. There should be 2 scenes with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, but the only one I unlocked is scissoring. Nothing else happpens between them no matter what I try.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
SR7 has already stated that he's cool with other people using his assets, so long as it isn't for profit, I believe.
I'm saying that legally he couldn't sue them even if they did it for profit. He's already using copyrighted DC characters and an IP that doesn't belong to him. It would be a terrible thing to do. But it's not like he would have any sort of recourse. He's lucky WB hasn't sued him into oblivion.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm saying that legally he couldn't sue them even if they did it for profit. He's already using copyrighted DC characters and an IP that doesn't belong to him. It would be a terrible thing to do. But it's not like he would have any sort of recourse. He's lucky WB hasn't sued him into oblivion.
Which is weird, the art is sometimes better then the original series. Gues they would draw the line at voiceacting.

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
Recently I started playing new game, first time in the last few years. Can somebody answer to my 2 questions:

1. How do Killer Frost/Henchwomen lesbian scenes work now? I can't trigger it with any henchwomen, and I done everything else with all of them and all with kiler frost, then proceed to check her room for over a dozen days and still got nothing.

2. There should be 2 scenes with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, but the only one I unlocked is scissoring. Nothing else happpens between them no matter what I try.
I don't remember very well but, maybe using the leash on Poison Ivy(she must be assigned to your room) you can visit Harley

Reactions: Catwashere

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
I've been trying what I can, but I'm starting to think that, as is, the game isn't compatible with Windows 10 OS.
What are you talking about? I've had 3 playthrough on Windows 10. I mean, all 3 playthrough bugged out at some point because apparently this game's code is held together with duct tape and hope, but the game definitely runs on Win 10 OS.

• Haha
Reactions: xMendoza

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, I've been playing through this again after a while (and several updates) and I think my game is borked: I bought the leash, but I can't get any of the leash scenes to unlock. I got a couple with Batgirl and Harley 2, but I can't get Black Canary, Lois, Artemis, or any other character to let me view leash scenes. Is there something I'm missing or do I have to start over?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes