ChrisCapalot

Apr 27, 2021
When I tried to download this game on mac it says "You do not have permission to open this application." Anyone have any fixes?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So that's why it became Something Unlimited rather than Injustice Unlimited?
Yeah,it was IU only during first 5 updates back in 2015.Funny that the
Hey, I've been playing through this again after a while (and several updates) and I think my game is borked: I bought the leash, but I can't get any of the leash scenes to unlock. I got a couple with Batgirl and Harley 2, but I can't get Black Canary, Lois, Artemis, or any other character to let me view leash scenes. Is there something I'm missing or do I have to start over?
You should get a leash scene the next time after the first strip scene.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
F***.... Nice, This game no more support 32 Bit...
F*** Dev....
PLS, Guys, anybody have link to prev, 2.2.9 version?
I wanna try getting .exe from here and try start game....

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You should get a leash scene the next time after the first strip scene.
Thanks for the advice, but I tried this and no dice. Are there any other prerequisites I might be missing? (I haven't done any of the events yet on this save.)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
F***.... Nice, This game no more support 32 Bit...
F*** Dev....
PLS, Guys, anybody have link to prev, 2.2.9 version?
I wanna try getting .exe from here and try start game....
You do know that more and more games are going to go the same way, because newer computers are mostly going to a 64-bit architecture. It's not really the dev's fault it's the way the industry is going.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
You do know that more and more games are going to go the same way, because newer computers are mostly going to a 64-bit architecture. It's not really the dev's fault it's the way the industry is going.
When F**& both... F*** Dev and F*** Industry... I ma to old for this shit XD

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Wait, you can use the leash on Poison Ivy? Does that mean you can get her in a cell?
I had to assign Poison Ivy to livin area, do something with her, remove her and assign again. I repeated it three times, and the second leash finally became avaible. But still can't figure out Killer Frost :(

Also, there are bunch of locked scenes of Circe, but it seems like they cannot be accessed, since her yacht event is bugged, and there is endless loop between her orgy scene and her lex sex scene. And when I unlocked her in cheat console, every time when I try to go to her room, game just goes black :/

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
One of the tags of the game says futa/trans I don’t remember seeing any of that has anyone else have?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
been away from the forum for a while, any news on the next uptade? like who's the main girl or maybe even a date?

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Looking great! I would love to see some of the corrupted heroines eventually be able to be used as evil Hench-women with their own scenarios revolving around messing with the Justice League.

Reactions: Dr. Fernet

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
I have a problem, and it is that I get a compatibility error but it is supposed to run on w7, that's why I would like you to help me please

Thanks.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man i do miss the simple jpg guide that showed you how to get almost every scene with just visuals and little to no text

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes