ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
They have cloning in the game, but it would be fitting to the theme to see Super Girl in her Luthor costume (which is in the game) robbing a bank or something.
i said this a few times, but the cloning is the perfect excuse to add more content that is easy to make(for them), but also adds ALOT of play time that the players themselves will feel like they wanna do.

basically, allowing cloning of the heroines to fill the bordello. that way we could fix so many diferent problems the game have.
1)story, the characters wont be missing, since the clones are so perfect, they themselves are exact copies in every single way.
2)sharing, some people are turned off by "selling" the heroines as prostitutes. this would allow us to choose how much of that we want.
3)no need to reset the heroine progress because we need money OR, even worse, because we need to put them in the borderllo so lobo can waste his money and offer a crush.
4)time waster. this is, like i said, an investment that would make other aspects of the game, like heists, needed again, as well as other quests that would give the game more gameplay.

imagine if we needed to talk with Tala to get magic essence for the magical heroines. maybe more items from her shop or a heist resource. to some, she could ask something from luthor, like a threesome between her and the heroine in question, or for us to "lend" that heroine to her for a few days so she can "study" them.

there could also be clone dolls of the characters that he could sell as well. or maybe genderbent version of male heroes.

so much potential that requires almost no coding, but for no reason, isnt in the game.

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
How Do I get to the West Wing in Kasnia again? Here's what i did
Teleport to Kasnia, go to west wing, didn't work, back to base again, tried again the next day, didn't work, I tried over and over for about 15 minutes, nothing happaned.Help pls

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
How Do I get to the West Wing in Kasnia again? Here's what i did
Teleport to Kasnia, go to west wing, didn't work, back to base again, tried again the next day, didn't work, I tried over and over for about 15 minutes, nothing happaned.Help pls
If i remer you must also keep asking maid about info for progression

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
A look into future SU releases

Version 3.6.2
Releases June 10, 2026
Harley Supergirl.jpg
Harley Quinn and Supergirl from the animated show "Harley and the Supergirls" are added to the game, with full content going all the way to anal.
OG Harley regresses back to stripping after her blowjob is removed from the game.

Version 8.5
Releases October 4, 2040
Inque Dee Dees.jpg
Unaffected by the Covid-35 restrictions in Neo-Canada, Sunset adds Inque to the cast of girls.
Dee Dees' leash scene is added after being drawn on stream in 2037.
The Threat system is completely overhauled, although it still doesn't do anything.
Circe can now be unlocked without using the cheat menu.

Version 215.4.1
Releases January 23, 2981
Emerald Empress Saturn Girl.jpg
Kept alive by the Lazarus Serum, Sunset still tinkers away on the game, aided by his faithful robo-butler Shank-7000.
The star of the update is the Emerald Empress, whom Lex has creative sex with using his Legion Flight Ring.
Saturn Girl now changes her nickname for Lex to the desired option without player input. It's unknown whether this is a bug or a feature.
The first sound is implemented into the game - a 10 second jazz loop that plays constantly.
Wonder Woman's cell content progresses to handjob.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is it weird that I can get into this because I can totally see it happening in universe? Lol

Haven't watched anything DC animated in ages but the art feels on point from what I remember.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I'd love to see T.O. Morrow, Anthony Ivo and the Brain from young justice for the robotics update. I just really love SU7 artstyle and these characters. They could be working on Tomorrow Woman or Brainiac 8
View attachment 1203633
View attachment 1203634
View attachment 1203635
View attachment 1203637
View attachment 1203638
I'm hoping that adding android characters is a very low priority. There are so many more flesh-and-blood heroines I'd rather see added first.

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Is it weird that I can get into this because I can totally see it happening in universe? Lol

Haven't watched anything DC animated in ages but the art feels on point from what I remember.
In DCAU Roulette did brainwash the JL heroines (including WW) to fight in her Glam Slam arena. SU even reference the events I believe.

Even the names are borrowed from the show: "Glam Slam" (not changed, same as the actual show), "Meta-Bordello" (changed from 'Meta-Brawl' from the show).

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
I'm hoping that adding android characters is a very low priority. There are so many more flesh-and-blood heroines I'd rather see added first.
You mean characters that are either super submissive or totally tsundere?
Yeah, that would be a new concept here...
With non-biological characters at least their reasons and behaviour would be a little different at least.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
You mean characters that are either super submissive or totally tsundere?
Yeah, that would be a new concept here...
With non-biological characters at least their reasons and behaviour would be a little different at least.
To be honest, I'd probably rather see a character I like with a generic progression, than a non-biological character with more variety. At the end of the day, the game is mostly about the art, and whilst the story interludes in between can be fun, they're pretty secondary.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
So Wonder Woman dosen't have any cell scenes yet? Based on the pattern I've picked up on in the scene section with some of the heroines I've unlocked so far it seems that way, so I should just bench her on the clubs for now?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes