Dec 1, 2018
I can't blame they for delaying the new update, i'm pretty sure that's for the best. I'd like to have an stable version that i can play than a bugged version that doesn't work at all, and that make me think we will have a bigger update. So yeah, let's hope to have something by early june

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Predictions for who's in the next release? My guess is Galatea, Blackfire and some of the henchwomen get some love + Zatanna cell content from the heroes side.

Reactions: LordPalpatine

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Predictions for who's in the next release? My guess is Galatea, Blackfire and some of the henchwomen get some love + Zatanna cell content from the heroes side.
I was hoping for some content for Wonder Woman. I assumed they were holding off so they could tie it into the Kasnia event, which should also be advanced. Granted, this is just a wild ass guess.

A Zatanna cell series would be a very nice consolation prize, mind.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I always like to see a new character thrown into these updates, just for a nice bit of flavour.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I was hoping for some content for Wonder Woman. I assumed they were holding off so they could tie it into the Kasnia event
I imagine a Wonder Woman event being Lex using his devices to take over Themyscira (It's pretty inevitable that this game would eventually go to the island full of women). It could even have the "guest" characters like the other events. Would allow the devs to introduce characters like Artemis, Hippolyta, or maybe even Aresia.
I also hope Galatea gets more content. Superwoman too.
I'm still curious about what the Robotics section of the lab is going to be for. I thought maybe they were going to add Platinum from Justice League: Gods and Monsters eventually.
tempo.jpg tempo2.jpg

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was hoping for some content for Wonder Woman. I assumed they were holding off so they could tie it into the Kasnia event, which should also be advanced. Granted, this is just a wild ass guess.

A Zatanna cell series would be a very nice consolation prize, mind.
We have a lot of streams showing leash scenes.
One stream with Hawkgirl MB scene and one stream with Hawkgirl/Vixen leash scene.
Zatanna sounds like a good call.
After that we will get either MB scenes for the remaining superheroines
(Huntress,Black Canary,Stargirl,Hawkgirl,Zatanna,Wonder Woman,Starfire)
Or more cell content with henchwomen
Mercy,Harley,Galatea,Superwoman,Blackfire.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I imagine a Wonder Woman event being Lex using his devices to take over Themyscira (It's pretty inevitable that this game would eventually go to the island full of women). It could even have the "guest" characters like the other events. Would allow the devs to introduce characters like Artemis, Hippolyta, or maybe even Aresia.

I'm still curious about what the Robotics section of the lab is going to be for. I thought maybe they were going to add Platinum from Justice League: Gods and Monsters eventually.
View attachment 1208436 View attachment 1208438
If we get Themyscira content, and more of Wonder Woman's supporting cast, I'd love to see any of the Wonder Girls make an appearance.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Cnon

Jan 7, 2021
A Wonder Woman related event + cell content sounds great. I just hope they include Zatanna' cell content.

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
If I had to guess I'd say its your version of windows. What are you running?
I have w10, but before I had w7 and it worked for me until the previous version
and the download file says 3.2.1, and in that case I don't know if it's misspelled, or if it is, or if it's a bad joke

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

View attachment 1208436 View attachment 1208438
I'd be cool with Bekka/WW from Gods and Monsters coming at some point too

If we get Themyscira content, and more of Wonder Woman's supporting cast, I'd love to see any of the Wonder Girls make an appearance.
I'd fw Cassie and Donna being added too. Particularly Cassie's Young Justice design since she's pretty fit in that one.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I'd be cool with Bekka/WW from Gods and Monsters coming at some point too

I'd fw Cassie and Donna being added too. Particularly Cassie's Young Justice design since she's pretty fit in that one.
I'm surprised Cassie hasn't been added already. She's one of the more prominent girls in Young Justice, and I'm fairly sure I've seen SR7 art with her featured in it before.

SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
I swear it's like this topic suffered a severe concussion. It has barely been more than two months. Is it late? Well yeah, we haven't even seen the teaser yet, but it's still not the usual late.
There have been only two releases in the last 8 months (more than 8 months but I don't remember the date of the 3rd last release). The November release was a month late, the march release (due the start of January) had that month, a month holiday then 3 more weeks late. This release was due the start of March. Or give the Dev a month holiday and it was due 8 weeks ago. I get resetting the time but there has to be a limit to that, at some point the dev has to actually do the work and get back on time.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes