Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There have been only two releases in the last 8 months (more than 8 months but I don't remember the date of the 3rd last release). The November release was a month late, the march release (due the start of January) had that month, a month holiday then 3 more weeks late. This release was due the start of March. Or give the Dev a month holiday and it was due 8 weeks ago. I get resetting the time but there has to be a limit to that, at some point the dev has to actually do the work and get back on time.
Yes, and the time between releases is established by each release. If SU is late one release, then the counter resets at the point it was released on. So it doesn't matter if there's been only two releases over an eight month period since technically speaking the second of those two is only a few days late. An update doesn't magically take him less time because the last one took him more time, that's not how it works. If you were expecting SR7 to not be an absolute hack of a developer for this specific update then you're deluding yourself.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yes, and the time between releases is established by each release. If SU is late one release, then the counter resets at the point it was released on. So it doesn't matter if there's been only two releases over an eight month period since technically speaking the second of those two is only a few days late. An update doesn't magically take him less time because the last one took him more time, that's not how it works. If you were expecting SR7 to not be an absolute hack of a developer for this specific update then you're deluding yourself.
i still dont get why the updates take this long to make. its a ctr+c, ctr+v with a handfull of diferent pictures that arent even that diferent from what has been done before.

each update has what? 10 new pictures? if he took a whole day to drawn each, even if twice the amount, he still would have enough free time to do the update before the month ends.

billybeer

Aug 27, 2019
i still dont get why the updates take this long to make. its a ctr+c, ctr+v with a handfull of diferent pictures that arent even that diferent from what has been done before.

each update has what? 10 new pictures? if he took a whole day to drawn each, even if twice the amount, he still would have enough free time to do the update before the month ends.
Even less time since most of the bodies/poses are copy-paste. He only has to change the faces and maybe add jizz once in a while.

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
This is probably not going to happen, but the previously mentioned Themyscira event would be really great. Not only with WW and her extended cast like Hippolyta, Donna, Cassie etc, but you could even branch out into the Greek Pantheon. Anyone up for defiling virgin goddesses?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Feel free to forward your resume to the devs. They will amost assuredly put you to work immediately and shower you with money, accolades and the attention of someone's Mom and/or little sister. Good luck you you.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Whilst it is understandable that some people might get impatient (myself included, it is a marvelous game) we don't really get to say how we could do better. We have no idea of circumstances (social life, work, breaks, or otherwise) or the sheer amount of work it could take to code a scene, picture or interaction for a game, not even taking into account having to try to flawlessly set an update on top of the old version. Unless a non-creator knows a hell of a lot about computer coding, it is kind of disrespectful towards the creators to just assume they could do a better job. Again, not judging because I am just as impatient, but maybe a little consideration would be nice

Reactions: KellyOwen

TheNilais

May 16, 2021
Hello, is there a way to cheat the routes? I lost all my savefiles and I kinda don't want to grind every single girl again. Even a fast skip would be nice, thanks.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
Hello, is there a way to cheat the routes? I lost all my savefiles and I kinda don't want to grind every single girl again. Even a fast skip would be nice, thanks.
The cheat menu gives access to almost any character instantly (except for Lobo and Crush) but I am afraid there is no method of skipping past the girl's routes to obtain everything immediately. Besides, isn't going through their respective stories half the fun?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
You guys forgot that they are also working on the BoB2 game, so possibly they’re working on it. I remember that they went 4 months without giving a SU update and it’s been 2 months and we haven’t heard from the game. And for the guy who said the game is ctrl + c and ctrl + v I disagree with that. Yes, there are some girls who have bodies similar to each other, but as for the scenes, they are different and unique.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Yes, people forget that GunSmoke Games has this game in progress (onhold) and so we don’t know if they’re working on this game or not. I was kind of against the creation of BoB2, as long as SU is almost complete, but there is still a long way to go for SU to have all the characters complete, because with each update they have been adding more and more characters and still have a game on hold. Let's hope that at the beginning of June there will be a teaser of SU or who are at least working on a new UI more organized and better.

Reactions: Zen777
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes