Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
A while ago someone upload a pic of a version of Harley from the “Harley Quinn Show” was that a new skin or was that a new whole character completely? Or was that real?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
A while ago someone upload a pic of a version of Harley from the “Harley Quinn Show” was that a new skin or was that a new whole character completely? Or was that real?
It's real. There are 2 Harleys in the game and also 1 Harley costume for Galatea.
It's such a shame they still haven't got an orgy scene, even though they're aware about each other.

Last edited:

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
It's real. There are 2 Harleys in the game and also 1 Harley costume for Galatea.
It's such a shame they still haven't got an orgy scene, even though they're aware about each other.
Nice we get two Harleys what about poison ivy will we get her too from the show?

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Can someone explain me how saving works in this game ?

When I save ingame it does not offer me the choice of the save slot and always overwrite my data and yet the game offers me 3 slots when I load :HideThePain:. Which means that when if I want to go back in time and change some decisions (eg: the yacht party) I have to start a new game. That's damn annoying.

I tried to paste the save but I cannot find it in the game's files

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone explain me how saving works in this game ?

When I save ingame it does not offer me the choice of the save slot and always overwrite my data and yet the game offers me 3 slots when I load :HideThePain:. Which means that when if I want to go back in time and change some decisions (eg: the yacht party) I have to start a new game. That's damn annoying.

I tried to paste the save but I cannot find it in the game's files
Think of those 3 slots as separate playthroughs. You really only have one save and its stored in the registry. If you want to play the yacht party again, which you have to do to unlock everything, you can start it over from Lex's office.

Reactions: KaiserST and Govow

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
"Take your time. The end result will be worth it for shure"

"No worries, its better to be thorough than rush something."

"Take your time, that's what makes masterpieces."

Bruh, when you've got delusional patrons such as these, why bother actually putting effort into your content. I love the part about not wanting to push into the next cycle, when they're already done that multiple times in a row. Sunset is 100% dragging this project out at this point. Adding new content at this stage should not be a problem, especially after he supposedly took time to fix his spaghetti code, the problem of new content should be creation of the content itself not the implementation. So either sunset has not fixed his horrendous spaghetti code, or he's just procrastinating on the creation of new content, or the most likely is all of the above.
View attachment 1219456

but seriously, they have more delays than they have content. I don't even feel sorry for the simps that are giving them money...
Hah, still? Even his delays have delays. He doesn't even cares to try and hide it. He already knows he can make fools of his supporters anytime. I can't wait until he finally makes public that he doesn't wanna work on this project anymore, (and people will find out they've been scammed for years)
Yep, that seals it.

Im done with VNs.
VN's are good man. This isn't a VN anyways. It's a scam project. A gacha where twice a year, with luck thrice, people get a new character that nobody knows, wants or requested. While they keep getting cucked for the characters that do count. Or do you really think any single person wanted Maxima, or that bot from the audrey event, or crush, or RONALD FUCKING MCDONALD!!!??? IM NEVER LETTING THAT GO!! THAT WAS NOT ONLY A MIDDLE FINGER TO PATREONS, THAT WAS AN INSULT TO MY BABE HARLEY ON ALL LEVELS. Meanwhile, important characters like Wonder Woman, Lois, Raven, etc, keep getting put off.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Fuck it. I say add Rampage. Do it you coward. I got nothing else to wait for. Let us have Lex fuck this slobbering specimen.
View attachment 1220473
Fuck yes please add her I love a big strong woman and if I can suggest another strong woman add Mongal
First should be Big Barda.Then we can have threesome with Big Barda and Wonder Woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or even foursome if we add Maxima.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
First should be Big Barda.Then we can have threesome with Big Barda and Wonder Woman.
Or even foursome if we add Maxima.
Good to see men of culture on here

Reactions: armion82

Alkromi

Oct 28, 2020
Does Supergirl actually change dialogue after her slut costume is unlocked? She's currently in the "Sex? O-ok" mode. I feel like I fucked up the progression by not bringing Galatea straight away.

Reactions: Zen777

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Does Supergirl actually change dialogue after her slut costume is unlocked? She's currently in the "Sex? O-ok" mode. I feel like I fucked up the progression by not bringing Galatea straight away.
Nah, I'm pretty sure she's just one of the characters that doesn't have proper slut dialogue yet unfortunately. My last time through I made sure to use Galatea from the start of her cell content and she's still somewhat hesitant.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
wait there are special dialogues for different costumes?
After progressing a character far enough, their text could change to indicate the mind-control / sex addiction scheme is working. Certain henchwomen change dialogue for certain heroines, but not in any significant way, I think. Merely a little more interaction / information

aaronboy22

Oct 14, 2016
"$7,500, the start of a small studio."
we're at 16k a month. at this point he's got over $30,000 dollars since his last game update, and its been almost a full month since he last posted a livestream on the patreon feed. And despite the fact he's at double what is described as the start of a small studio, his last update added a bunch of cell content that felt very, very same-y and cut-and-paste. The updates take more and more time, the money he gets paid gets higher and higher, and his communication becomes less and less frequent. It's like a failing relationship.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am an asshole so i will just say if there going to make all this money who is to say they will not stop making there stuff. to me i have alway's thought there were money hungry lol. but that's just me after all look at all there been doing lol.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes