Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Reactions: John Morty

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It's funny how SR has now enough delay accumulated that he's now technically 6 months and 20 days behind. Not to mention he delivers in two months what's worth 1 month of content. Not to mention it, he keeps adding days to these months delays. Oh wait I mentioned it.

Well, the only reason he has the balls to delay this update, after he had already delayed last update, is because he already did both delays before, and he already knows his patreons are simpy chumps that will be happily cucked out of their money. There's always some chump willing to wag his tail for some washed up developer.

Reactions: Product Placement

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how much is that pure team member that help's them lol still they make money because people still believe in them them funny lol

TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
Here's a genuine thought : it is now pretty established that lots of people are criticizing the Dev for being slow, just making copy and paste and stuff. I'm not taking sides here, but I like the art, copy and paste or not, and I'm sure lots of people here do.

It's been shown before that you can make some cool stuff by editing assets of the game. Now with all those people that seems to say they'd do a better job than the actual Dev, why not work together and make some kind of fanmade free spin-off game ?

I think someone (the person that made the long-haired Terra costume) talked about making a game on their own, why not get a small team and do stuff together ? Surely with everyone helping a little bit we could make something to help wait between releases.

Maybe we could make a discord server or whatever and we'd all just help whenever we have some free time or something. To me this seems like a good way to get dev-like experience without the pressure that developing a real game implies.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I hope when they finally release a new update it's better then the last one. I personally did not like the Xiomara Rojas Crush addition.

It felt too much like a terra and raven mix

Reactions: TNTed and Kojj4

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
The only release we've had this year was supposed to be end of February. Then the drought happened leading to its eventual release in late March. The initial intention was to not interrupt the next cycle which would have been end of April. Which is what throws me off about their "soon teehee" post. They said they don't want to eat into the next cycle when they already have. Even going off of "Previous release+2 months" formula that would mean even with the now expected delay the release should be imminent and they haven't even started teasers. So when they say they don't want to eat into next cycle are they just pre-emptively giving themselves wiggle room into July?

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Many have been spoiled by the fact that any developer is late with their releases and is enjoying the money of the patreon good. Some take vacations and leave their patreon open so the supporter is still supporting. I'd rather the developer be late than rush in and release a buggy update, which happens here at SU. However, this is also not excuses, since if you miss something in one day, you're just getting ahead with your release. I do not see them as failures, even today it is difficult to see games very similar or identical to anime parody or any other type. About the guy who came here showing off his work and would like to create a Ren'py game based on SU, no one asked him if he would be able to create the identical scenes from GsG, so, there were already some users who only created clothing styles and others who said that it was not so difficult to create animations. So it remains to be seen if these people are willing to create, or even create a mod, but it seems that we can't even hear about it. One thing I've learned during these times is that there's no point in arguing or complaining, because if you are a patreon and are dissatisfied, just cancel your support, if you are not patreon, just wait.

aaronboy22

Oct 14, 2016
Here's a genuine thought : it is now pretty established that lots of people are criticizing the Dev for being slow, just making copy and paste and stuff. I'm not taking sides here, but I like the art, copy and paste or not, and I'm sure lots of people here do.

It's been shown before that you can make some cool stuff by editing assets of the game. Now with all those people that seems to say they'd do a better job than the actual Dev, why not work together and make some kind of fanmade free spin-off game ?

I think someone (the person that made the long-haired Terra costume) talked about making a game on their own, why not get a small team and do stuff together ? Surely with everyone helping a little bit we could make something to help wait between releases.

Maybe we could make a discord server or whatever and we'd all just help whenever we have some free time or something. To me this seems like a good way to get dev-like experience without the pressure that developing a real game implies.
Oh, I like the art. I wouldn't give a shit about this game if I didn't want the game to have more content. at this rate though I would almost have preferred he just make shit-tons of comics with the equivalent amount of work as it would take him to make the game to this point.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Oh shit, this place is like an inferno xD

So I can assume the rebuild of the game and android port will never happen? XP

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes