TheGreenCat

Nov 6, 2017
Many have been spoiled by the fact that any developer is late with their releases and is enjoying the money of the patreon good. Some take vacations and leave their patreon open so the supporter is still supporting. I'd rather the developer be late than rush in and release a buggy update, which happens here at SU. However, this is also not excuses, since if you miss something in one day, you're just getting ahead with your release. I do not see them as failures, even today it is difficult to see games very similar or identical to anime parody or any other type. About the guy who came here showing off his work and would like to create a Ren'py game based on SU, no one asked him if he would be able to create the identical scenes from GsG, so, there were already some users who only created clothing styles and others who said that it was not so difficult to create animations. So it remains to be seen if these people are willing to create, or even create a mod, but it seems that we can't even hear about it. One thing I've learned during these times is that there's no point in arguing or complaining, because if you are a patreon and are dissatisfied, just cancel your support, if you are not patreon, just wait.
Yeah that's why I think it could be cool to add some kind of group aspect to the fan edits. You can find edits online, at some point you could find fan made animations and stuff but it would be cool if there was a place where all of this was kept. And then let's say one person is really good at designing costumes but can't draw New scenes at all and then there's a person who can actually draw decent scenes and yet another person that is pretty good at animating existing scenes. If we worked together we might be able to get something decent. Probably not as good as something that would make it into the final game but that's fine.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Right now it's only worth supporting MotkeyZ and NLT Media. Regular updates, always on time. Big updates. Nadia has a rough gameplay but animations are the best on this site. Long and spotless. Lost Love is very nice. Interesting story, Solid animations and lots of gameplay.
There are some gems like LISC. But we'll see. Game has just a demo so far. A big demo.
Also Rocking Robin has great story and animations. Developer is OK.
Manilla's developer is also OK.
Maybe there are some others but MotkeyZ and NLT Media are definietly worth supporting.

Gunsmoke is spoiled. Not worth supporting. Comunication is zero.
Aorrta has a great game but oh man he is worse than Gunsmoke. A Big time worse.
And we all know for Milfy City.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Right now it's only worth supporting MotkeyZ and NLT Media. Regular updates, always on time. Big updates. Nadia has a rough gameplay but animations are the best on this site. Long and spotless. Lost Love is very nice. Interesting story, Solid animations and lots of gameplay.
There are some gems like LISC. But we'll see. Game has just a demo so far. A big demo.
Maybe there are some others but MotkeyZ and NLT Media are definietly worth supporting.

If you like slow games with an interesting storyline and beautiful unique models, I'd recommend sqwl's Corporate Culture. It's a slow game but it has an unexpected quality. He releases an update once in every 3-5 month but they never cease to amaze. Wıth a bigger income he might gain some speed.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

I wouldn't necessarily say NLT and MotkeyZ are the only ones worth supporting, but there's definitely absolutely no reason to support most "developers" here. SR7 is damn near the last person who should be getting any amount of money for his work. The effort he puts into Something Unlimited is either nonexistent or he's so unbelievably incompetent that 12 weeks of work for him would be 2 for the rest of the world.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Many have been spoiled by the fact that any developer is late with their releases and is enjoying the money of the patreon good. Some take vacations and leave their patreon open so the supporter is still supporting. I'd rather the developer be late than rush in and release a buggy update, which happens here at SU. However, this is also not excuses, since if you miss something in one day, you're just getting ahead with your release. I do not see them as failures, even today it is difficult to see games very similar or identical to anime parody or any other type. About the guy who came here showing off his work and would like to create a Ren'py game based on SU, no one asked him if he would be able to create the identical scenes from GsG, so, there were already some users who only created clothing styles and others who said that it was not so difficult to create animations. So it remains to be seen if these people are willing to create, or even create a mod, but it seems that we can't even hear about it. One thing I've learned during these times is that there's no point in arguing or complaining, because if you are a patreon and are dissatisfied, just cancel your support, if you are not patreon, just wait.
Even if I agree with the fact that it's tiresome to see people complaining againa nd again, that doesn't mean they are wrong.
The main problem isn't it takes long, it's just each times they promise to release the game on one day and the promise isn't kept.
And that's a problem because its means either he's bad at making a schedule, or he's lying to his patreons to always say something they want to hear.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah that's why I think it could be cool to add some kind of group aspect to the fan edits. You can find edits online, at some point you could find fan made animations and stuff but it would be cool if there was a place where all of this was kept. And then let's say one person is really good at designing costumes but can't draw New scenes at all and then there's a person who can actually draw decent scenes and yet another person that is pretty good at animating existing scenes. If we worked together we might be able to get something decent. Probably not as good as something that would make it into the final game but that's fine.
That would be interesting, but until you meet these people... and another thing, nobody likes to work for free. You would have to get a person who knows how to code in Unity as well so that these scenes are implemented, so that outfits are added in the correct ways and so on. But we fans, we are waiting for collaborators who can help with some mod to make the game more expansive.

Even if I agree with the fact that it's tiresome to see people complaining againa nd again, that doesn't mean they are wrong.
The main problem isn't it takes long, it's just each times they promise to release the game on one day and the promise isn't kept.
And that's a problem because its means either he's bad at making a schedule, or he's lying to his patreons to always say something they want to hear.
This not only happens with GSG but it happens with many developers. Many of these developers delay their schedule, making your fans angry and tired of your excuses. Another thing, many developers lie, lie hard and many of your patrons end up accepting this. As I'm not a patreon, late or not, I don't care because the responsibility is to them, not me, or you or us fans.
They know that if they stop, they're the ones who lose, so if there are people who support this attitude and don't cancel your patreon for seeing a pig job or messy, it's because they like it. About me, I'm not caring, I like your art style, I just complain that it could have a better gameplay, as well as have animations and so on. Delays? I keep waiting, like I said, for the money they earn, if they stop they are the ones who lose, if their patreons want to put pressure on, let them cancel their patreons.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
I agree. Personally I don't have a Patreon account, I just use the site to keep up with the 'progress' (or lack thereof) the artists are displaying. And I myself don't mind the wait, I once posted about that already. But if a lot of people get fed up with the artist and quit their accounts, he'd either fold and start working harder - or he would break and quit altogether. One thing is certain, and that is that most people on this site are getting tired of his lax behavior and something needs to change, fast, if he doesn't want his game to crash.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
This I a good game so far and I hope it doesn't end up abandon like a few others that I've seen go un-updated for a few month then dies. I really like this one I can wait for updates but just like knowing if its running behind.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey,

can somebody please post a list off all available girls (heroines, villians and so on) in v2.3.1? So I can see who I'm missing?
Played the game a year or two ago.

Sadly all guides are outdated and couldn't find a list. Can't even use the search bar, if don't know which girls were added...

I appreciate the help and a big Thanks :)

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
Hey,

can somebody please post a list off all available girls (heroines, villians and so on) in v2.3.1? So I can see who I'm missing?
Played the game a year or two ago.

Sadly all guides are outdated and couldn't find a list. Can't even use the search bar, if don't know which girls were added...

I appreciate the help and a big Thanks :)
You can literally just start a new game with cheats enabled and see the list, mostly all the girls there have there full content with a few exceptions like starfire, Wonderwomen, Zatanna etc

Reactions: nosbos
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes