Jul 22, 2019
Calling SR7 lazy, calling them a scammer, etc., what else is that supposed to mean, exactly? Y'all are just pissed as hell that you aren't their boss and you can't fire them for not producing enough.
No dude, it's that they set a schedule and regularly can't stick to it. People being inconsistent on patreon aren't leading the revolution against capitalist exploitation lol, lying to people about how much work is getting done is not some grand display of working class rights

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
weell one forums are for people to post there thoughts and what makes them upset about the topic there descuosin so to call a person a child are what ever for giveing there thought's is wrong. people have a right to bitch and moun about what every they want.also if you want to get mad at mw for this i don't give a rat's ares but if you make a shit ton of money you should atleast listen to the masses that give money. i also think people who just want money and treat there supporters like shit are shit them self and no i am not a troll i am just speaking my mind so thank's for listening and if this makes you want to be an ass then that is your choice p.s for give my shitty spelling

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Lot of you should thinks about their behaviors, you acting like spoiled children , always whinning and complaining for this or that WHEN YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO PLAY TO THIS GREAT GAME FOR FREE, and you seems shocked that the devs are discouraged to work on the game. it's time to grow up guys, really.
Because you can play it for free means its ok to scam people? Based on your banner and profile picture im going to assume youre a fanboy and have biased opinions about the dev and their actions.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Hopping into the water (after weeks if not MONTHS of absence) to point out:
Each character's new content could probably fill out 3-4 pages of a Deviant Art file and a long paragraph of text in the description. With increasingly long production schedules it's no longer impressive, or even adequate.
And most of it is so unexciting that people like me still haven't bothered to go through Huntress and Black Canary's cell content, because we know it's repetitive as f so there's no point.

I know this isn't a AAA title, but a lot of fans are here to say 'it's done' as we leave the door. We come back to wonder that the game still runs after it's stopped being fun. We are the people who disparage WoW (whatever the new title of the biennial release is) and wish for WoW Classic - and got it. And we're disparaging SU hoping maybe it'll light a fire under the team (or one person who for some reason has a 'team') ass.

And we get to, because this isn't HIS forum, it's ours. So yeah, we're the guys at the bar over a couple of beers staring at the television saying the home team sucks. Try to tone police us and we'll boo you, jeer you, laugh at you or talk you down.
The game was universally good, years ago, now it's a universal disappointment. I know, I used to look forward to it monthly.
No I won't tell you how much I've paid for it - except to point out that it's higher than 0, and to say that once my nametag was no longer in the color of a 'donor' reactions to every last comment I made in the Discord became 'who the fuck gave this freeloader the right to an opinion?'.

This could have been a good game, it became a good vn, and it stopped continuing to be a good vn at least a year ago.
At this point we're coming back to it the same way we return to a kickstarter that took our love (and money) and still hasn't delivered 3 years later - or delivered a solid base game and has had nothing but shit rushed buggy expansions, whatever, metaphors suck.

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Because you can play it for free means its ok to scam people? Based on your banner and profile picture im going to assume youre a fanboy and have biased opinions about the dev and their actions.
a fanboy ? i don't know, i just love the game, but this game is not important, i can wait, i don't have to trash the dev for an update, new characters or other stupid bullshits. I have the feel that most of people here, just crying over and over again...for fuck sake...you have many free other games to play to wait for another update, be patient and behaves, how old are you guys ?? seriously ?

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
a fanboy ? i don't know, i just love the game, but this game is not important, i can wait, i don't have to trash the dev for an update, new characters or other stupid bullshits. I have the feel that most of people here, just crying over and over again...for fuck sake...you have many free other games to play to wait for another update, be patient and behaves, how old are you guys ?? seriously ?
It being free doesnt mean it is untouchable. I can get mad that some film, or videogame, or fucking everything is getting delayed if it is obvious it could be avoided, or if it is due to excuses nobody believes.

Like yeah, you are kind of hard-riding SU dick right here, and people like you are the cause the game gets delayed every time, because you are sucking him so hard for a bunch of pixels you cant seem to see that he is doing ¿180k per year? which is actually double what fucking Hollow Knight cost to produce.

And all of you saying "you are pirating it, you cant get mad" no, we are not pirating it because the game is free. You know, because all the copyright issues that make it impossible to "sell" the game because is DC property, not his. I would gladly pay 15-20 euros for this (not more because it doesnt deserve so) but if i have to pay him in order to have the chance to say "what a shitload of bullshit this is" then something is wrong.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Is wonderwoman just never going to be finished? It's weird that one of the original DC icons is unfinished in favor of characters from TT, Young Justice, or even completely minor villain characters from the main universe being done before her.

Reee, finish wonderwoman. /end
Me: "Wonder when Catwoman is going to get any content at all."
SU: "We did the entirety of Crush's content!"
Me: "Wtf is Crush?"

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Me: "Wonder when Catwoman is going to get any content at all."
SU: "We did the entirety of Crush's content!"
Me: "Wtf is Crush?"
dude is just buying time for himself lol, people will keep paying 'till the classics are done, so the more he can delay the better

not that I think anything will really happen when the cells are done. he'll still get paid the same.

Reactions: zephyria10

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
But he IS a scammer. There's no other way to put it. We've long gone past the "constructive criticism" point. This guy doesn't cares about his chump patreons. In the short time between the date he should have given his update and today, I have downloaded, modded, created my own mods, scenes, broken, rebuilt my Honey select game which is a SUPER HEAVY game, and SR7 can't even deliver 12 CG's in 3 months. Repeatedly. Without using copy paste.
There's like a thousand better studios and creators that deserve more support and praise than SR7. Not only that, the only seen him deliver good content on that one update when he lost HEAVY patreon support. So best case scenario, losing patrons actually works to motivate him. I doubt it's the best case scenario

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hopping into the water (after weeks if not MONTHS of absence) to point out:
Each character's new content could probably fill out 3-4 pages of a Deviant Art file and a long paragraph of text in the description. With increasingly long production schedules it's no longer impressive, or even adequate.
And most of it is so unexciting that people like me still haven't bothered to go through Huntress and Black Canary's cell content, because we know it's repetitive as f so there's no point.

I know this isn't a AAA title, but a lot of fans are here to say 'it's done' as we leave the door. We come back to wonder that the game still runs after it's stopped being fun. We are the people who disparage WoW (whatever the new title of the biennial release is) and wish for WoW Classic - and got it. And we're disparaging SU hoping maybe it'll light a fire under the team (or one person who for some reason has a 'team') ass.

And we get to, because this isn't HIS forum, it's ours. So yeah, we're the guys at the bar over a couple of beers staring at the television saying the home team sucks. Try to tone police us and we'll boo you, jeer you, laugh at you or talk you down.
The game was universally good, years ago, now it's a universal disappointment. I know, I used to look forward to it monthly.
No I won't tell you how much I've paid for it - except to point out that it's higher than 0, and to say that once my nametag was no longer in the color of a 'donor' reactions to every last comment I made in the Discord became 'who the fuck gave this freeloader the right to an opinion?'.

This could have been a good game, it became a good vn, and it stopped continuing to be a good vn at least a year ago.
At this point we're coming back to it the same way we return to a kickstarter that took our love (and money) and still hasn't delivered 3 years later - or delivered a solid base game and has had nothing but shit rushed buggy expansions, whatever, metaphors suck.
It being free doesnt mean it is untouchable. I can get mad that some film, or videogame, or fucking everything is getting delayed if it is obvious it could be avoided, or if it is due to excuses nobody believes.

Like yeah, you are kind of hard-riding SU dick right here, and people like you are the cause the game gets delayed every time, because you are sucking him so hard for a bunch of pixels you cant seem to see that he is doing ¿180k per year? which is actually double what fucking Hollow Knight cost to produce.

And all of you saying "you are pirating it, you cant get mad" no, we are not pirating it because the game is free. You know, because all the copyright issues that make it impossible to "sell" the game because is DC property, not his. I would gladly pay 15-20 euros for this (not more because it doesnt deserve so) but if i have to pay him in order to have the chance to say "what a shitload of bullshit this is" then something is wrong.
I feel the same thing. I don't criticize this scam game because I care at all whenever SR7 wipes his ass with his patreon money or rather blows his nose with it. But because he betrayed our trust like 2 years ago. And all I've seen since is that he keeps betraying newer chumps' trust, only 10 timesfold, without lube. And people are defending this pathetic excuse for a game developer over literally hundreds of other titles, modders, game makers, studios, animators, etc.

Oct 31, 2019
Lot of you should thinks about their behaviors, you acting like spoiled children , always whinning and complaining for this or that WHEN YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO PLAY TO THIS GREAT GAME FOR FREE, and you seems shocked that the devs are discouraged to work on the game. it's time to grow up guys, really.
Agreed but it's a joke at this point

Jarendells

Apr 22, 2018
Reasonable person: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? Based, I wish we lived in a world where everyone could have that.

Complete asshole: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? HOW DARE. THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOCK COLLARS THAT FORCE THEM TO WORK AT ALL HOURS.
Yeah that metaphor is pretty trash, here's a better one: Imagine paying a Carpenter to build a house, Since a House is an expensive investment, you decided to pay him every month for his work to fund development until completion. After years of Development that house still hasn't finished, despite you pouring more money each month and him telling you'll he will start a construction company and hire on help. Despite the Fact that you're supposed to receive progress reports on his work every two months (which you extended because 1 month was too difficult for him) he regularly runs late to the point where the updates are hitting around every three to 4 months instead. And, when that progress update does release, you find out that he spent three months and only completed furnishing the guest bedroom (and those furniture pieces look awfully familiar), despite the fact that the Roof has holes in it and there isn't any plumbing. Then you start to wonder whether he's intentionally stalling you out so you pay for development, or he's just so lazy he couldn't be bothered to actually work. Maybe Both. Of Course people are upset, there paying for development of a product and seeing very little progress.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still say to call people children for there opinion is kinda wrong. plues if the people who are angry are the ones that lost money to have the game made then that's there right.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes