septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
"$7,200 - reached! per month

The makings of a legit studio, we will look to add another person to our small games team."

Right now they got "$15,955", it seems that NTL media might always remain the exception, eventually trying to do all by yourself one tend to reach a burnout, which could have been avoided by hiring help.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
Chyos is also hard at work. He's creating A Struggle With Sin, a super fun game that's in-depth with realistic and attractive characters set in a fantasy world. Honestly, he deserves more than twice the money than the creators of Something Unlimited. Always grinding, always on schedule, meaningful patches, meaningful content.

Reactions: haooni

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Has anyone looked at his patreon comments? It's so weird man.

Guy has used the same excuse for these month+ long delays multiple times and they just.... eat it up?

Will he even make it to 3 updates this year? Interested to see if the teaser drops... at some point... and the new girls are mostly reused assets again.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Guy has used the same excuse for these month+ long delays multiple times and they just.... eat it up?

Will he even make it to 3 updates this year? Interested to see if the teaser drops... at some point... and the new girls are mostly reused assets again.
GSG's patreon and discord are an echo chamber. They've stamped out any and all dissent to an extent where SR7 only hears what he wants to hear if he even actually pays attention to it at all. It was suggested by people on it that going to quarterly updates would be better as if they actually thought that would mean more content. That patreon is not a rational place.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's just me saying this i could be wrong but sounds like they just won't money to me. but like i said just me

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
SU is an awesome game but he is wasting its potential. No android port, old characters being ignored (bruh, Wonder Woman everyone wants and we only get Lobo scene with her x/) and very long update periods. No news about SU rebuilt either. I mean... come on, you have a gold mine which you aren't even trying to dig through. Finish the main stuff ppl want right now and then delay content, otherwise you're just risking losing everything.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

patreon support is the worst. I tried to speak with someone a while ago as I saw that the description on Gunsmokes page did not match what they release.
Got no response

You also can't report them for not fulfilling their pledges

Screenshot_20210606-215508.png

Last edited:

nekkromenzer

May 27, 2017
Lot of you should thinks about their behaviors, you acting like spoiled children , always whinning and complaining for this or that WHEN YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO PLAY TO THIS GREAT GAME FOR FREE, and you seems shocked that the devs are discouraged to work on the game. it's time to grow up guys, really.

TheNilais

May 16, 2021
The cheat menu gives access to almost any character instantly (except for Lobo and Crush) but I am afraid there is no method of skipping past the girl's routes to obtain everything immediately. Besides, isn't going through their respective stories half the fun?
Of course it is but my problem is that i already did all of that and then I lost my saves

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I still don't understand why people don't stop the support if they don't like the way we are getting the updates?
It's so simple.
You can give money only when there is a new release.Nobody is forcing you to pay every month.
I know some that are only paying once per year and don't make a fuss about it.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Lot of you should thinks about their behaviors, you acting like spoiled children , always whinning and complaining for this or that WHEN YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO PLAY TO THIS GREAT GAME FOR FREE, and you seems shocked that the devs are discouraged to work on the game. it's time to grow up guys, really.
They would be discouraged because of this if they earned less money.
But in fact they are getting more and more patreons.
And yeah, it's tiresome to see people always complaining here like spoiled brats, it's getting old. But that doesn't mean the complains aren't justified.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They would be discouraged because of this if they earned less money.
But in fact they are getting more and more patreons.
And yeah, it's tiresome to see people always complaining here like spoiled brats, it's getting old. But that doesn't mean the complains aren't justified.
So far I never saw a dev to start making the updates faster,because he is losing patrons.And I won't hold my breath in the hope that will happen.I remember years ago even the dev made a comment like that(not sure where-Patreon,Ulmf or Twitter).
BTW something really old-around the time of second version of SU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classic Krieger

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
We've achieved the unachievable.

We've revealed Sunset's F95 burner account.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Reasonable person: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? Based, I wish we lived in a world where everyone could have that.

Complete asshole: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? HOW DARE. THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOCK COLLARS THAT FORCE THEM TO WORK AT ALL HOURS.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Reasonable person: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? Based, I wish we lived in a world where everyone could have that.

Complete asshole: This artist's source of income is so secure they can meet their needs whether they work or not? HOW DARE. THEY SHOULD HAVE SHOCK COLLARS THAT FORCE THEM TO WORK AT ALL HOURS.
Completely misinterpreting the conversation to fit their own narrative and then arguing against it as if we were the ones who made that illogical statement.

This was a surprising late game contender for the most nonsensical post i've read this week.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes