rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
i said this a few times, but the cloning is the perfect excuse to add more content that is easy to make(for them), but also adds ALOT of play time that the players themselves will feel like they wanna do.
I just think it would be better to make Tala brainwash Wonder Woman to be an office assistant on top of the device she has. Cloning is great and all but this game also has the corruption tag in it, and cloning the heroines for nefarious deeds is sort of a cop-out IMO.

Of course if the game ever has an ending I wouldn't care if all the heroines break free of the spell/brainwashing and kick Luthors ass. But to stay true to the genre I wanna see good girls turn bad for a bit. I mean, that super girl L costume is sort of hot.

Good girls gone bad isn't a new concept within the DC universe either since Darkseid corrupts Super Girl and others in Cannon at one point.

darkseid.jpg

Last edited:

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
When they start showing teasers, it means they are testing the update. Personally, I am not counting on this month.
Wouldnt that mean that mean that instead of the usual 5-6 releases per month, he is going to release only 4?

Like, if he releases on June he is going to ride that whole "i dont work on august, im on vacation", so we can expect the next one at september minimal. Then the next one on november, he doesnt work on december so... He would have tripled the amount of money he usually gets per update, and while the updates are better than they used to be, i am not a whole friend of the "look guys thiss update has recicled assets BUT WE HAVE 2 NEW CHARACTERS NOBODY ASKED FOR, and one of them is finished and...and... look! a new event with yet another dungeon!!! Oh boi shit iss going to be wildin".

Like i get it, i would do the same if that means minimal effort and maximum profit, but is so damn cringey there are people paying him what could go for any AAA of the gaming industry, per year, only because horni.

ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
i cant get past black canary's gym outfit it says" nothing more yet" even tho im playing on the version that has more content. Am I missing something here?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We haven't seen any teaser about new update yet
I'm not saying the game isn't going to be late, I'm simply saying crying about it is premature. The last time an update was even remotely close to being on time was over a year ago, of course this one is going to be late, but complaining about it now is like complaining that you didn't get your meal on time when the waiter hasn't even returned with your drinks yet.

Steven7394

Feb 4, 2018
I have a problem, and it is that I get a compatibility error but it is supposed to run on windows, that's why I would like you to help me please

Thanks.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I have a problem, and it is that I get a compatibility error but it is supposed to run on windows, that's why I would like you to help me please

Thanks.
If I had to guess I'd say its your version of windows. What are you running?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes