armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i swear if it's not blackfire and starfire getting finished ima cry
Probably not in this update.
I doubt he will not post a teaser with Starfire if she will be the center of the update.
I still think there is a chance to get Blackfire done without her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: savage123

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
hiii been a while since ive played this game is wonder woman fleshed out already? also is the reboot worth it already or nah?

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
hiii been a while since ive played this game is wonder woman fleshed out already? also is the reboot worth it already or nah?
Wonder Woman hasn't been fleshed out yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. She had a little bit of content for an event update but not much.

The reboot is more of a proof-of-concept. Don't bother holding your breath for it.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I'll tell you the content I'm hoping for though it doesn't sound like it will be in this update.

OG Harley got Tala to summon NU Harley. Why are there no Harley/Harley scenes? Not even any dialog if you visit NU Harley when Harley is your current Henchwoman.

But I want to give the devs credit. Awhile back I wanted the devs to add a Poison Ivy/Harley scene after the prison event and they did add it as a leash scene.

I wanted more lesbian incest content and there are 2 Chesire/Artemis scenes not counting the raft. Also the Maxima/Galatea and Galatea/Supergirl scenes sort of count.

They will never add Krypto but otherwise I'm liking the direction the game is going.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'll tell you the content I'm hoping for though it doesn't sound like it will be in this update.

OG Harley got Tala to summon NU Harley. Why are there no Harley/Harley scenes? Not even any dialog if you visit NU Harley when Harley is your current Henchwoman.

But I want to give the devs credit. Awhile back I wanted the devs to add a Poison Ivy/Harley scene after the prison event and they did add it as a leash scene.

I wanted more lesbian incest content and there are 2 Chesire/Artemis scenes not counting the raft. Also the Maxima/Galatea and Galatea/Supergirl scenes sort of count.

They will never add Krypto but otherwise I'm liking the direction the game is going.
Ah I see, krypto the superdog mindbreaking Lois lane with his red rocket of krypton. I see where you were going with this. Next you'll be wanting shota content. Why stop there? Why don't we just have Lex do a truly villainous thing like go down on every single female in the game???

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Ah I see, krypto the superdog mindbreaking Lois lane with his red rocket of krypton. I see where you were going with this. Next you'll be wanting shota content. Why stop there? Why don't we just have Lex do a truly villainous thing like go down on every single female in the game???
I was thinking Supergirl but otherwise yes.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Wonder Woman hasn't been fleshed out yet. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. She had a little bit of content for an event update but not much.

The reboot is more of a proof-of-concept. Don't bother holding your breath for it.
saaaaaad :( but thanks tho :)

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
How can they be that bad at hiring or that bad at retaining?
A mixture of it takes time to check up on someone's work and what can you do when someone just stops working or leaves the project (it's happened to me multiple times when working on games). I haven't check everything Locke has done but he seemed to have finished a new save feature and then later got sick of working on it but was still getting paid. Later Locke said he completed rebuilding the game (though the evidence doesn't point to it) and the guys working on SU implied he didn't much after the demo video he presented on Youtube.
Has the topic of the possibility of voice actresses being hired already been covered?
This would SERIOUSLY improve the game. Adding a much needed flavor to each girl.
Cost and authenticity and also the time it takes to implement plus SR7 said he would have to rewrite stuff if voices were included.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I haven't check everything Locke has done but he seemed to have finished a new save feature and then later got sick of working on it but was still getting paid. Later Locke said he completed rebuilding the game (though the evidence doesn't point to it) and the guys working on SU implied he didn't much after the demo video he presented on Youtube.
As far as I followed the rebuild thing, Locke only worked on that (and previously on the dead Scooby-Doo game), the reports were scarce but from what I gather he went as far as making the base of functions and started porting the dialogues around the time he was fired/quit.

With that, they have 2 flunked projects, BoB2 only ever got one release 18 months ago and the supposed new programmer they hired last year has not shown any work in public, so I would be more inclined to believe in poor management than just plain bad luck.

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
As far as I followed the rebuild thing, Locke only worked on that (and previously on the dead Scooby-Doo game), the reports were scarce but from what I gather he went as far as making the base of functions and started porting the dialogues around the time he was fired/quit.

With that, they have 2 flunked projects, BoB2 only ever got one release 18 months ago and the supposed new programmer they hired last year has not shown any work in public, so I would be more inclined to believe in poor management than just plain bad luck.
What dead scooby doo game if I might ask

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes