thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
Has the topic of the possibility of voice actresses being hired already been covered?
This would SERIOUSLY improve the game. Adding a much needed flavor to each girl.
The idea of hiring someone else to help improve the game isn't a possibility. All these guys are going to do is sit on top of their Patreon cashflow like Smaug.

Look at the rebuild. The dev for that up and left them, but instead of looking to hire someone else to complete the project, they just shrug and go "I guess we're stuck with this shit build forever, sorry everyone," and continue on. Probably good for them in the long run though. That way they can just keep stalling updates saying "Oh boy, we have to do so much testing for this because it's so complicated," for a game that's a glorified slideshow.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Has the topic of the possibility of voice actresses being hired already been covered?
This would SERIOUSLY improve the game. Adding a much needed flavor to each girl.
That would require SR7 to hire another person. He's been doing the programming on his own for years Evan though he's not qualified to. If voice acting gets added it would probably just be him doing a really bad job pitching his voice up.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
no it wouldnt. let alone the amount of effort for so little payoff. it would basically ruin the game. they have a cast of dozens of characters, they would have to either use a single voice for them all, or hire multiple people to do it.

All for something the vast majority of players would just turn off anyway.

as for "adding flavor" that only works if the va is well done, meaning expensive and time consuming to do.

you cant just pick a hooker on the streets and hope it works. voce work is not something that can be done fast.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
"Canada time"

I'm in "Canada time" and it's not 11:05 yet. We have the same continental time zones as the US... just call it Eastern/Central/Pacific.
My apologies I just asked Google's current time in Canada (which is where I was lead to believe gunsmoke games was located.

Ottawa, is at the top of the list
Example

11:55 pm
Saturday, 26 June 2021 (GMT-4)
Time in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Reactions: after-my-dreams

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Y'all are wild if you weren't expecting dude to drop this any sooner than 11:59PM on Sunday. His track record is among the worst on F95, manage your expectations appropriately (y)

Also the possibility he does like before and at the very last possible second announces a delay.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
And 3...2...1...

(Insert unrevealed teaser image)
The best teaser saved for last. We ran into some unexpected hicups that really threw of our planned weekend release but are already hard at work on correcting them. With a build of this magnitude we wouldn't feel comfortable releasing in its current state.
Thank you for all your patience!

Or something in that flavor....

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
And 3...2...1...

(Insert unrevealed teaser image)
The best teaser saved for last. We ran into some unexpected hicups that really threw of our planned weekend release but are already hard at work on correcting them. With a build of this magnitude we wouldn't feel comfortable releasing in its current state.
Thank you for all your patience!

Or something in that flavor....
WOW if that turns out to be true that's really impressive (y):):ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes