DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Hmm but what about the art style? Imo what makes this game really work is the accuracy towards that old DCAU but Marvel I think never really had a standard or at the very least an animated universe as extensive as their cinematic one to make a certain style iconic much less this one that's more embedded in our minds as "DC style".
The 90s Marvel TV shows. They all had the same artstyle and were even in a shared universe; Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, X-Men... Hell I think even the Avengers had a show. I once made and posted a rough sketch of what a conceptual Marvel version of this game might look like on this thread, but I think it got deleted.

Jarendells

Apr 22, 2018
And some people want to go back to monthly updates and getting something like this again.

SU 2.1 --> SU 2.1.1 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
- Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
- Galatea's head disappearing during massage
- Lois' Toyman costume intro missing makeup
- Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
- Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added ---------------------------------------

- Audrey content
- Dance Scene

- Cheetah content
- Blowjob Animation

- Miss Martian content
- Flash/Finger Scene

- Zatana content
- Bordello Scene

BTW at that time(October 2017) there were showing first a fake changelog:)

SU 2.1 --> SU 2.1.1 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea's head disappearing during massage
Lois' Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

Added ---------------------------------------

Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene

Cheetah content
Cheetah Fur Queen Costume
Cheetah Blowjob Scene
Cheetah Anal Scene

Miss Martian content
Miss Martian Oreo Scene
Martian Manhunter Costume
Miss Martian Futa Scene

Zatana content
Bordello Scene
I hear a lot of people use the small update size as a defense for extending the update time. And while on the surface that argument seems reasonable (More time to work=Larger updates) In Practice that isn't really the case. The Problem is Sunset's Updates, while larger, aren't actually 2-3 Months worth of work large. Especially with Sunset's habit to liberally re-use assets, the actual content we're receiving is maybe 2-3 Weeks of work rather then months. Not to mention the only consistency present are the consistent delays. Remember when GG used to be so proud about how they'd never released an update late in like 5 years. Sunset (In My Opinion) is the kind of person who NEEDS a harsh deadline, or he procrastinates till the last second and rushes through his work. Extending the update window to a quarterly release (as I've seen on his Patreon and here), is only going to exasperate this problem.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The 90s Marvel TV shows. They all had the same artstyle and were even in a shared universe; Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, X-Men... Hell I think even the Avengers had a show. I once made and posted a rough sketch of what a conceptual Marvel version of this game might look like on this thread, but I think it got deleted.
Actually yes I remember those 90s ones (I never knew that there was a hulk and iron man one though, spiderman and x-men yes definitely) and I remember them being used as the basis in the early Marvel vs Capcom games, 1 & 2 particularly. I remember seeing Wolverine, Psylocke, Rogue, Storm, Spiderman and Venom thinking wow these were pretty accurate except I think Pyslocke and generally the females looked hotter than I remembered from the show lol.

Your concept, was it in the style of the artwork used here? Or just the concept of a trainer game like this?

Gotta be honest if there ever was a Marvel one similar in scope and girl coverage similar to this, it would be pretty neat, but I don't think there even is one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Gotta be honest if there ever was a Marvel one similar in scope and girl coverage similar to this, it would be pretty neat, but I don't think there even is one?
Just sayin', I have plans on making such game in the future, but considering my severe slowpokeness it'll happen not very soon :cautious:
As a player I'd love to see Marvel's SU-like game too, just not as big as SU. Imho SU was way better when it was smaller. Less characters, but it was more interesting for me to interact with them. Felt more personal maybe... I think SR7 did better job writing their dialogues back then, again due to the lesser amount of girls in the game. Don't want to say anything bad towards the creator, though. I guess it's just nearly impossible to write so many characters properly and make them all interesting...

Reactions: qwert0951

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, ok, . . . The discussion keeps going on about size of updates, frequency of updates, lateness of updates and lack of communication as to keeping the fans informed. What I want to know is when will we actually be getting back to having a game? You know, one of those things with a plot, structure, conflicts, goals and objectives. We certainly don't have a lack of potential opponents; Justice League, Grodd, Vandal Savage, Crime Syndicate, League of Assassins plus a number of minor player inputs such as Joker, the Question, Deathstroke, Queen Bee, Sportsmaster and others.

So far, the game has been like Pokemon, ("Gotta Collect Them All"). While all of the gratuitous nudity and sex has been very entertaining and fun, . . . when or better yet how are we going to get back to a real game?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
What I hate about this game the most is that the bodies all look the same.
Yes it's been confirmed that some Charactervassets have been re used

Notice they said "On the weekend" and they didn't say "this weekend".
if it doesn't get released between Friday and Sunday they'll likely point that out using it to claim they never said this weekend. Lol.
images (5).jpeg

As I write this it is currently

7:20 pm
Friday, 25 June 2021 (GMT-4)
Time in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Depending on where you live if they did release an update this weekend I'm guessing it's Sunday / Monday

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Yes it's been confirmed that some Charactervassets have been re used

View attachment 1265139

As I write this it is currently

7:20 pm
Friday, 25 June 2021 (GMT-4)
Time in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Depending on where you live if they did release an update this weekend I'm guessing it's Sunday / Monday
yup, always at the last minute of the last day.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
What I hate about this game the most is that the bodies all look the same.
not really, are there similar bodies? sure, but you cant look at wonder woman and say she has the same body as supergirl. could there be more variation? sure. but to say they all look the same... i just have no idea what to tell you, since they clearly dont.

again, im not saying everyone has a unique body. but there are many diferent girls with diferent bodies. its just that the art style make them look too similar. and since they all need to be the same body TYPE(big boobs, tiny waist, big butt), it kinda makes it harder to have that variation.

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes