NeffoR

Jul 9, 2018
People, I saw instructions in this thread on how to extract your save. But I can't find him now. Help me please.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Open regedit, then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy and export the "Something Unlimited" folder/key under it.

The easiest way to get to regedit depends on your version of Windows, but on 10, just use the search bar if you don't know any other way.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
When it comes to this dev never assume they are actually going to release an update. The teasers mean they have actually started work on the update not that it is close to release.
I'm guessing most people (myself included ) came to the conclusion that since they made the comment about a delay before the teasers of this release. As well as the teasers being withing a day or so of each other. That the release would come out this week.

Then again it could just be marketing

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
What do you guys listen to when playing Something Unlimited? It annoys me that this game has no sound.
Nothing. I usually turn the music off for these games anyway I feel like it makes it far less immersive because the music doesn't fit 90% of the time.

jonsolo

Mar 2, 2020
I'm guessing most people (myself included ) came to the conclusion that since they made the comment about a delay before the teasers of this release. As well as the teasers being withing a day or so of each other. That the release would come out this week.

honestly I feel like this is gonna be a Friday Night release

Reactions: Owlman8497

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

They will be probably show Livewire today.After that we can only speculate for the release.I still think it can be this week.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Nothing. I usually turn the music off for these games anyway I feel like it makes it far less immersive because the music doesn't fit 90% of the time.
Or the music changes every 13 seconds as you go through scenes because they felt the need to give every area it's own soundtrack.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1624560369078.png

Livewire!

The shocking reveal is, of course, Livewire! She'll be making some sparks fly this update!

We've gone through some secondary testing and will be releasing the build on the weekend. It has taken a lot longer than we would have liked, but this build has almost double the sex scenes of any previous build. The only downside to such large updates is just the opposite effect of so much testing/fixing lol!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1263339

Livewire!

The shocking reveal is, of course, Livewire! She'll be making some sparks fly this update!

We've gone through some secondary testing and will be releasing the build on the weekend. It has taken a lot longer than we would have liked, but this build has almost double the sex scenes of any previous build. The only downside to such large updates is just the opposite effect of so much testing/fixing lol!
It will be shocking not to be Livewire.
They should put the shadow of Storm from X-MEN.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1263339

Livewire!

Double the sex scenes of any previous build, huh?

Most of the last few updates had 3 girls. So what are we talking here? 6 girls? 3 girls but with double the scenes?

Or is it bullshit? I'm thinkin' bullshit.

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
It will be shocking not to be Livewire.
They should put the shadow of Storm from X-MEN.
I would legit be thrilled if they started dipping into marvel and other universes. Yeah, I know they have a lot of material they could cover from DC, but if they’ve already established dimensional summoning as a thing, it seems like a waste not to exploit it a bit.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Double the sex scenes of any previous build, huh?

Most of the last few updates had 3 girls. So what are we talking here? 6 girls? 3 girls but with double the scenes?

Or is it bullshit? I'm thinkin' bullshit.
It's possible if they're using this update to finish the Bordello content for the heroines ( Black Canary Hawkgirl Stargirl and Huntress) who's cell content was completed add finishing galatea giganta and Livewire who knows maybe they'll sneak in someone else it's doable

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes