seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Have I missed an update? If I recall... Updates were initially 1/month but were pushed back to 2/month so that they could be larger and more fleshed out. However, the last update I notice was several months ago. Did this change?
Yep. This will be the second update for the year so he's officially managed to now stretch that to 3-4 months. Adding to that, once you look hard enough you'll start to see the very generous reuse of assets. It's only a slight hunch but im starting to have the suspicion Sunset is getting ready to pull an IC$TOR. All the signs are there.

Reactions: genthrow

Septagram

May 22, 2021
What do you guys listen to when playing Something Unlimited? It annoys me that this game has no sound.
I usually just listen to whatever fits my current mood. I agree it is a killjoy there's no music, but I think the gameplay allows for a surprising mix of musical styles, whatever you want I think.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Well Galatea is in it, so that a huge plus for me, now if only Superwoman also would get stuff...

But yeah, Giganta and Livewire aren't that great, but they aren't the only ones getting stuff, depending on who else is getting stuff is quite possibile to make quite a few players happy.
It just feels like if they had content for Superwoman, Zatanna, Blackfire etc, then that's the stuff they would have teased. I could definitely be wrong, but I'm not too optimistic.

Reactions: drea2

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
It just feels like if they had content for Superwoman, Zatanna, Blackfire etc, then that's the stuff they would have teased. I could definitely be wrong, but I'm not too optimistic.
I can only approve. There could be nice surprises, but not for the most wanted gir. Event if we could still get Zatanna and Blackfire I think. But Superwoman is a big no.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I'm losing hope with the Livewire anouncement. This year is reserved for the most boring girls. Oh man. The end of the year is probably reserved for Mercy, Harley and whoever is the most boring of the other girls. Maybe Audrey. And in 2022 earth is going to be hit by a meteor or some other shit which obviously means we won't see the best girls. All hope is lost.

Last edited:

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 1258518

Easy Teasey.

Yeah, not the best silhouettes to work with for this update! It will be focused 100% on existing characters in the game, so they should be pretty straight forward. Probably the toughest update we've done with a lot of complex scenes,
It is livewire but looks like a leash image which is not bad. I want more Mercy and Harley to finish the girls before the main cells.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1258518

Easy Teasey.

Yeah, not the best silhouettes to work with for this update! It will be focused 100% on existing characters in the game, so they should be pretty straight forward. Probably the toughest update we've done with a lot of complex scenes,
OK,I was right about Livewire.
But not teasing any superheroine,makes me think we will get Zatanna or nothing.Wonder Woman and Starfire have way too many fans to not show in teasers if they are in the update.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Oh boy, I thought the update would come soon, so far revealed Galatea, Giganta and Livewire. My expectations of WonderWoman, SuperWoman, Zatanna and Blackfire/Starfire have been lowered. But just knowing that it will be possible to have scenes from Galatea and Supergirl makes me more interested. We can't afford not to charge the MB scenes of Hawkgirl, Huntress and Black Cannary that are missing.

thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
TEASER 3 said:
What.

I'm serious, I don't understand what is being meant here. How does a focus on existing characters make it the toughest update? Shouldn't that make it easier! And if it doesn't, how the fuck have you programmed a game where it's more difficult to expand on something existing, than it is implementing something new?!

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes