Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So question has anyone gotten while playing the latest release and gotten moments where you click on an option like talking to tala to do the summoning and had the go to a black screen and just not be able to do anything afterwards

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
i think everyone saying giganta is the second tease is wrong. it clearly mentions banana in the description so my guess is female gorilla grodd nobody will see it coming
It is Giganta. Type in DC female characters eating bananas, and there will be a pic of Giganta eating a banana. Also, take the the image of the second tease and put it next to Giganta profile picture and it will be the exact same outline. I don't think there is a female version of Gorilla Grodd at all. The only one would be Giganta.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Everyone talking about which girls are appearing in the next update when we should be asking HOW they are doing in the next update. :(

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
So, probably next weekend?
3 days until the reveal of the latest teaser (monday).
1 day until the post of the third tease (tuesday).
3 days until the reveal of the third teaser (friday/saturday).

Reactions: Owlman8497

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Too optimistic forecast. Galatea, Giganta, Star Sapphire / Livewire, maybe Zatanna, some MB content and that's all. And POSSIBLE of course a new character.
From all the characters I posted,Zatanna is the only one that will take a lot of time to be completed.And Superwoman to some extent.All others are missing between 2 and 4 scenes.
Last update we had 3 characters done from scratch.
Now we probably will get only 1-Zatanna.
Giganta is also from scratch but her content can be done at least 2-3 times faster compared to Zatanna.
I assume.
Zatanna will take same time as Huntress to be done.
Star Sapphire,Giganta,Livewire and Galatea will take same time as Black Canary.
Superwoman-same time as Crush.
Only Blackfire doesn't fits.But they still can menage.

Last edited:

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
Been away a while, has the dev talked about adding animations back in yet or have they scrapped the idea completely? I know they wanted to finish arcs but I read that like . . . Two years ago I think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019
I just want them to fix the Killer Frost pictures. She is missing a bellybutton in her naked and slut cell sex scenes and once I saw it I can't unsee it anymore. It has been bugging me more than I would like to admit.

Also a fix to Circe unlock would be nice. You know, so we do not have to use cheat codes to bypass bad coding. It has been broken since update 2.2.9 released in 09/2020.

Reactions: noctarima

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
How do I unlock the Cheshire/Artemis lick option in the cell? The only option I have is finger and I've progressed up to anal for both of them.

Also, How do I see the Killer Frost/Henchwomen scenes?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
anyone got a more recent vault checklist? only missing a few things overall and I'm done trying to get them in as few days as possible.

Reactions: hurry69

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
What are the odds of a release equal to the very first yacht-event release?
To me that one was the last one worthy of a two-month development cycle.

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the assets for Lex? also non-overlapping assets for Mercy, Audrey, Harley, Galatea and like a bunch of others?

also font?

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
It is Giganta. Type in DC female characters eating bananas, and there will be a pic of Giganta eating a banana. Also, take the the image of the second tease and put it next to Giganta profile picture and it will be the exact same outline. I don't think there is a female version of Gorilla Grodd at all. The only one would be Giganta.

Crossover confirmed!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes