geperd

Sep 7, 2019
It is Giganta. It is the same image that is already in the game. The outline is the exact same. Glad they aren't spoiling anything early with using the old images that have been in the game. Also, all you would have to do is search female dc characters that like bananas and there is a picture with Giganta eating a banana.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1252895

Second Teaser!

She can definitely be a powerful ally, if you are nice enough to her, that is! The next girl might have a thing for bananas or even your banana, if you treat her right. The sky is the limit if you can bring her back down to earth!
Eh, what a waste if it's Giganta like everybody else says. With all this "villainous update" shit I had my hopes up. Coulda been Superwoman. Coulda been Blackfire.

Instead, we get...this. Because of course we do. He is going to pad this out for a decade to come.

And he said on Discord that he wanted to be done with cells this year if possible too. How the fuck will you do that if you actively avoid cell content?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1252895

Second Teaser!

She can definitely be a powerful ally, if you are nice enough to her, that is! The next girl might have a thing for bananas or even your banana, if you treat her right. The sky is the limit if you can bring her back down to earth!
It is Giganta. It is the same image that is already in the game. The outline is the exact same. Glad they aren't spoiling anything early with using the old images that have been in the game. Also, all you would have to do is search female dc characters that like bananas and there is a picture with Giganta eating a banana.
If it is her why tease her if she’s already in the game?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this one is giganta.i hope the last one would be zatanna.
I think there will be more than 3 girls completed this time.After all Galatea and Giganta(to a larger extent) will take less efforts and time to be completed than any superheroine.
I expect something like this
Zatanna
Galatea
Blackfire
Superwoman
Giganta
Star Sapphire
Livewire

• Angry
Reactions: BuggyD

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
I think there will be more than 3 girls completed this time.After all Galatea and Giganta(to a larger extent) will take less efforts and time to be completed than any superheroine.
I expect something like this
Zatanna
Galatea
Blackfire
Superwoman
Giganta
Star Sapphire
Livewire
Too optimistic forecast. Galatea, Giganta, Star Sapphire / Livewire, maybe Zatanna, some MB content and that's all. And POSSIBLE of course a new character.

Reactions: noctarima

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
If it is her why tease her if she’s already in the game?
They are teasing characters getting content added in the game. Black Canary was in the game from the start but they teased her when they added her cell content in the game. It will always be a characters profile pics used for the tease and not from scenes being added. There will be a few new characters added later in the game when they choose new ones. The last update had Crush added to the game which was brand new with a few other characters added to the update as well.

Reactions: KaiserST

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Personally, I can not wait to see cell content for some characters who have long cells: Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire and Blackfire. And also other scenes for the Audrey we keep in our prison.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1252895

Second Teaser!

Maybe when we get this teasers reveal we will get the release

I mean it sounds like they are ready with this update so there is no point for a third teaser

RCO018_1582348252~2.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes