Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Very villainous update-will that means finishing all henchwomen?Or at least Galatea,Superwoman and Blackfire.
I really hope we won't get anymore villains.For this year.And no more new secondary and tertiary characters.
If they add content that's outside of say the private cells or leash scenes for the villains I would think or hope that it's something more than say

Combos of heroes and villains such as Galatea and Supergirl. Or say hawkgirl and vixen. Ect.

If they add new stuff maybe they will do zatanna Circe and tala

FanReq-Page 975-Owlman7494-clean-COM.jpg

FanReq-Page 1758-Owlman7494-clean-COM.png

Maybe we will see Morganne le fey

Maybe we will get another event in one of our many locations

Bordello
Nanda parbat
Kasnia
Almerac

i just want to see an update that completes content but expands it in an interesting way.

ALSO: does anyone feel that the cell content that is completed does feel that it's still left open for future content.

i mean yes you have Anal and the dialogue says that the people are angry but still do the deed.

i feel like they are not really broken to the degree the content feels finished.

i mean we also don't know what that third locked device feature is yet.

the robotics feature is non existent and there are still more locked features. Does anyone have an idea of what this stuff will be?

RedXSlade

May 25, 2018
View attachment 1250843

The original Daddy's Girl!

Galatea is the answer, of course! We didn't want to spoil any new scenes, so we used her Harley costume intro. We are still testing, but things have gone well so far. This is turning out to be a very villainous update!

No reused assets, just no spoilers, I'm having a good feeling about this.
I hope that "very villainous update" means that Blackfire (and Starfire by association) is involved too.

Septagram

May 22, 2021
How did you get acrush, how many days had to pass?
Likely seven or eight days: first, three days to unlock each heroine scene at the meta-bordello. Then, one where you unlock Lobo as a hireable villain. Then you're supposed to use Lobo for a few heists, but I managed without this part. After that, meet Lobo at the meta-bordello, wait a few days, and return. Lobo will have captured Crush for you. A complicated process, not really, but longer than usual and sometimes annoying since the system doesn't always cooperate (like with the heists). I hope this helps. Good luck!

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not trying to hate, bc I do like the game and I think it's done well, for the context of this question:

Is the rebuilt version "just" more behind the scene stuff or is it actually going to have content that looks different. I ask this bc near as I can tell all the glamor slam scenes for the base three are the same.

If it's "just" to make the technical side easier with some QoL stuff added that's great, just want to know where to put my expectations

I put just in quotes bc I realize it's a decent chunk of work and that it makes a big difference on the backend, it just didn't feel much different as a player

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not trying to hate, bc I do like the game and I think it's done well, for the context of this question:

Is the rebuilt version "just" more behind the scene stuff or is it actually going to have content that looks different. I ask this bc near as I can tell all the glamor slam scenes for the base three are the same.

If it's "just" to make the technical side easier with some QoL stuff added that's great, just want to know where to put my expectations

I put just in quotes bc I realize it's a decent chunk of work and that it makes a big difference on the backend, it just didn't feel much different as a player
Isn't there a FAQ in the first page? The rebuilt is dead. It never went past a prototype. Download the normal version.

And use cheats or a save file to skip the early game. It's a different game now, the whole "game" aspect of the start is pretty useless.

Reactions: KaiserST

Thwip!

May 13, 2018
I hope that "very villainous update" means that Blackfire (and Starfire by association) is involved too.
I hope it means we're finally getting a little more Superwoman content as well.
-Her intro was different and well thought out; she didn't just show up or get captured.
-She has good exchanges with Wonder Woman. Especially during the yacht scenes.

But it would be nice to be able to play with her. Even if it means we have to go through the dance/strip/blowjob grind.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I am a little confused. I just walked into Terra's cell but she's nowhere to be found and the monitoring device just says "She died" and Luthor just shrugs, grabs some hair and goes a cloning!

Like.... What? How did Terra die? why isnt this explained? WE ARE IN A TOP SECRET BASE AND THE IS HAS NO BODY?!?!?!

SoliDus001

Mar 5, 2018
So I am a little confused. I just walked into Terra's cell but she's nowhere to be found and the monitoring device just says "She died" and Luthor just shrugs, grabs some hair and goes a cloning!

Like.... What? How did Terra die? why isnt this explained? WE ARE IN A TOP SECRET BASE AND THE IS HAS NO BODY?!?!?!
You have to remember that they're all released during the day to prevent "suspicion" of what Lex is up to. They come into the cells during the night.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017

It's a bit of lore that is from the Teen Titans series, but once you forward her plot (yes, even after she is dead) it will explain some more. As the other person mentioned, ALL of your heroines go home during the day, then come back (like sleep walking) when they fall asleep.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Testerguy19

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ooooooh, I had completely forgotten that I didn't have most of the girls as permanent guests....

Well fuck, that also makes it so the chance that any of them are actual virgins supremely low too even for the younger heroines.
immesurable disappointment.jpg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes