The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Weird fucking question but is the prostitution aspect of the game avoidable?
I fucking love the DCAU but I fucking hate sharing, so you see my problem.
I don't care if I have to cheat for money.

Thanks.

Reactions: kcoope89

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019

Thanks.
gonna repeat an answer i gave a few months ago:

you can, it will just make your grind far longer since you will be missing out on money. also, it will lock a character out, because you need to pimp 3 of them to another character so he can "offer" her to you as payment.

as a side note, i still defend that it would be easily fixed by offering clonning as an alternative, if we could clone the girls, and send those clones to "work", or, keep the clone, and send the original to work, this wouldnt be an issue.

it would also offer a genuine money sink most players would be happy to waste time doing.

Oct 1, 2017

Thanks.
The stripping and bordello stuff is mostly to make money but If your using cheats then you can avoid the bordello and stripping stuff (although you wont be able to view those scenes in the vault) and go straight to the cell/personal prisoner content.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020

Thanks.
But for Crush unlock you still need send wonder woman, hawkgirl and supergirl to bordelio.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
But for Crush unlock you still need send wonder woman, hawkgirl and supergirl to bordelio.
Who's crush? (And I will probably pass as I will not be sending anyone to the bordello.)

Also, will we be able to "Unlock" Zatanna?
She's one of, if not my favorite, DC heroine and it frustrated me to no end that we can't unlock her after upgrading her device to max.
Are there plans for this to become available? Its also weird that out of the Tier 2 girls, she's the ONLY one that doesn't unlock. I mean, we got Vixen for Pete's sake.

Last edited:

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Crush is rule 63 version of Lobo but an angsty teenager. She'll probably be updated in the cheat menu eventually so you can get her without the bordello hoop jumping.
There's a "chance" Zatanna is finished in this update. If not this update most likely the next. Only thing certain presently is Galatea content in the upcoming release. But don't ask for any kind of structure or cohesion for who gets updated and when. Out of DC girls its obvious the big five are Lois, Wonder Woman, BtAS Harley, Raven, and Starfire. Only two of those five are finished and fully bangable. Not to mention the girl that got finished first was Terra of all people.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Crush is rule 63 version of Lobo but an angsty teenager. She'll probably be updated in the cheat menu eventually so you can get her without the bordello hoop jumping.
There's a "chance" Zatanna is finished in this update. If not this update most likely the next. Only thing certain presently is Galatea content in the upcoming release. But don't ask for any kind of structure or cohesion for who gets updated and when. Out of DC girls its obvious the big five are Lois, Wonder Woman, BtAS Harley, Raven, and Starfire. Only two of those five are finished and fully bangable. Not to mention the girl that got finished first was Terra of all people.
Oh, I remember seeing her. Yeah, I am A okay with waiting for cheat menu stuff so I don't have to participate in the bordello at all.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
I mean the guy is making 200K per year and his top 2 tiers on pateron are just Pay Piggie prices!! "Because you want to!" "We are appreciative" with no extra benefits like a vote in the direction of the game or a lithograph of a favorite character?!? Some people SIMP for game devs man.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I mean the guy is making 200K per year and his top 2 tiers on pateron are just Pay Piggie prices!! "Because you want to!" "We are appreciative" with no extra benefits like a vote in the direction of the game or a lithograph of a favorite character?!? Some people SIMP for game devs man.
Agreed. The early 20's have been the years of the Simp.
I personally don't get it, as I get things from everyone I support on Patreon, game dev or novelist, so I'm paying for a product and reward/influence on a project but hey, people are free to do whatever they want with their money. If they got cash to burn and it helps us get our product sooner, Yay?

The only thing I will say don't waste your money on is the milk schemes some dev's have turned into. Looking at you Icestor...

Reactions: Satyr

thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
Let's wait for the update before we get the pitchforks and torches, the teaser only says we will get Galatea stuff, it's too soon to say it's just reused assets.

I'm still quite mad about the long delay, but I will wait to play the update before making my judgment, as all of you should.
While I agree with you that it can only be fully judged after release, it's still a really bad look. If the teaser is just a recycled image (with not even a new outfit, or pose), it leaves a bad impression as to what the rest of the update may hold.

That said, the ongoing delay of this update, the month extra delay of the previous one (of which no time has been made up for), and the complete lack of communication are all sufficient reasons to be critical of the progress of SU. If the last set of teasers are anything to go by, we may be almost a month off still from this update's actual release.

Reactions: KaiserST

thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
Question , aint he now 5 month behind the original release shedule ?
Can't comment on total delays, but if we go off this year alone with the idea that updates should be released at the end of every other month, the end of February should have been the first release, and the end of April the second. So, from the start of this year, he's already two months behind.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Who's crush? (And I will probably pass as I will not be sending anyone to the bordello.)

Also, will we be able to "Unlock" Zatanna?
She's one of, if not my favorite, DC heroine and it frustrated me to no end that we can't unlock her after upgrading her device to max.
Are there plans for this to become available? Its also weird that out of the Tier 2 girls, she's the ONLY one that doesn't unlock. I mean, we got Vixen for Pete's sake.
Zatanna is the only one of the superheroines,we can't put in the cells.Yet.
Vixen was there from 3 years,completed 2 years ago.
I've been waiting on Catwoman since this game was announced. When she was added a few years back, I thought finally, but she still has literally less content than any other girl in the game. One static portrait and one still image, that's it. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Blackfire, Harley Quinn, Mercy, hell even Zatanna are way more popular than the literal B-Team of hero/villians that have bombarded this game.

Why-oh-why couldn't SR7 focus on one-to-two characters actually in the game per update, instead of throwing out new ones every time. This game would be so much better if SR7 focused on added meatier content to a smaller cast of characters, fleshing out character content one-by-one, eventually adding threesome/foursome/moresome content as well as pregnancy and harem endings to the game.

Instead, we get copy-pasta where every girl feels and plays the same. An endless litany of unwanted characters. The inability for sex scenes to last more than one action? (I mean really, why can't I get a BJ and sex without waiting a full day in game. Can we at least have multiple scenes with the same character after she's 'broken'? C'mon man.) Side quest content mostly with B-grade characters when the core characters aren't even done yet. Zero communication with inexplicable delays that make no sense. (I mean, I pledged for over a year, and he barely provides 6+ status updates a year.) This game had so much promise... Now it just feels like SR7 is just taking advantage of people.

In closing, to improve SR7 needs to finish the core group of girls, hire a programmer, hire a writer, diversify the content for the girls (so they don't all feel the same), allow players to have unlimited actions with 'broken girls' per interaction, work on endings and pregnancy content for core girls, stop adding new characters until existing ones are finished, start updating his Patreons more frequently than a few times a year, and start sticking to his own schedule.
Yeah,I am also not a fan how we continue to get secondary and tertiary villains ionstead of finishing all superheroines and henchwomen.
Probably the only ones I like from last 2 years are Maxima and co,Queen Bee and Kasnia event.

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Games looks good but do i need to be familiar with DCAU to enjoy this game? i never watched any DC cartoons growing up.
You don't need it but the experience improves a lot. When I started I didn't know anything, and I liked the game. But then I watched Young Justice League and the new DC animated universe of movies and this improved a lot. For the record, i didn't watch any of that just for this, I discovered DC a few years ago with Injustice, the game, and I started watching stuff randomly at first, then in a more organized way.

Reactions: KaiserST

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I don't know if will ever happen but a corrupted heroine of some kind would make a nice addition to the selectable villain roster. I see a bunch of brainwashing in this game, but not really a whole lot of corruption. More corruption of characters. Muahahhaahahah

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
I don't know if will ever happen but a corrupted heroine of some kind would make a nice addition to the selectable villain roster. I see a bunch of brainwashing in this game, but not really a whole lot of corruption. More corruption of characters. Muahahhaahahah
No not really, I would hardly call it brainwashing even, as once you get to the "anal" portion of a character, their content is practically done, which is just a fat waste of the entire concept of "corrupting classic DC heroines" if it doesnt go anywhere else other than Luthor wanting an easy fuck.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
I've been waiting on Catwoman since this game was announced. When she was added a few years back, I thought finally, but she still has literally less content than any other girl in the game. One static portrait and one still image, that's it. Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Blackfire, Harley Quinn, Mercy, hell even Zatanna are way more popular than the literal B-Team of hero/villians that have bombarded this game.

Why-oh-why couldn't SR7 focus on one-to-two characters actually in the game per update, instead of throwing out new ones every time. This game would be so much better if SR7 focused on added meatier content to a smaller cast of characters, fleshing out character content one-by-one, eventually adding threesome/foursome/moresome content as well as pregnancy and harem endings to the game.

Instead, we get copy-pasta where every girl feels and plays the same. An endless litany of unwanted characters. The inability for sex scenes to last more than one action? (I mean really, why can't I get a BJ and sex without waiting a full day in game. Can we at least have multiple scenes with the same character after she's 'broken'? C'mon man.) Side quest content mostly with B-grade characters when the core characters aren't even done yet. Zero communication with inexplicable delays that make no sense. (I mean, I pledged for over a year, and he barely provides 6+ status updates a year.) This game had so much promise... Now it just feels like SR7 is just taking advantage of people.

In closing, to improve SR7 needs to finish the core group of girls, hire a programmer, hire a writer, diversify the content for the girls (so they don't all feel the same), allow players to have unlimited actions with 'broken girls' per interaction, work on endings and pregnancy content for core girls, stop adding new characters until existing ones are finished, start updating his Patreons more frequently than a few times a year, and start sticking to his own schedule.

re catwoman , a few years ago they did add a 2nd costume to catwoman at the bordello after you talked to her for awhile , the 1960s tv show outfit it was i think , but they took it out again for some reason

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes