Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 1245992

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

Thanks to everyone for the patience!
If this was any other game I'd be all "That's Galatea. Nice." But the collar indicates that it's not her or Power Girl. Power Girl has a single shouldered cape with it occasionally looped around her head to flow off both shoulders. There appears to be a clasp on each shoulder, which would indicate that it's not the usual cape design, and there's some kind of protrusion on her breast and Power Girl is not known for having any kind of insignia that stands out like that. It's usually a round disk that holds her cape in place and nothing else or a stylized P embossed on the costume. If it's Galatea then she may be getting a proper costume since her jumpsuit has no real details to it. I'm probably overthinking it and it's going to be PG or Galatea, but I could see it being Ursa or someone like that. This is SR7 after all, the man who leaves Harley unfinished for three years, teases that she's getting content... and then goes with the bootleg version from the Harley cartoon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1245992

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

That reminds me of Ada Wong.

Kosh11

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1245992

First teaser after 3 months?? Man, I wish I could be this much of a lazy piece of shit and make 16000 dollars a month for doing literally nothing until three months have passed and I get off my ass to make easy color pallet swaps, moving assets around that I've already spent time making, for 2 weeks and then finally release it while my supporters defend me all while I take another 3 month vacation doing absolutely nothing.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Thank fuck. Finally some content for best girl.
That doesn't look like Starfire to me

I kid. But seriously, that better be new content for Galatea. Only thing she's gotten in years is "massage" and getting to eat out Maxima. Of course, this could be like Harley where, rather than make content for the current one, he just makes a new version and gives her content.

Reactions: saint751

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It has to be Galatea. It is her Harley outfit but just flipped the other way.
Yeah, you're probably right. I absolutely despise Margot Robbie Harley, so as soon as I unlocked that outfit for Galatea it went right back into the "We're never touching this garbage ever again." bin.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 1245992

ok we got a new update in july?fine.
if she is not Powergirl/Galatea maybe Ice :unsure:.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Yeah, you're probably right. I absolutely despise Margot Robbie Harley, so as soon as I unlocked that outfit for Galatea it went right back into the "We're never touching this garbage ever again." bin.
Mood.
In Suicide Squad (sole movie I saw with her in it before I gave up on DCEU altogether), she was nothing like previous incarnations. Instead, she was just "100lb woman with a bat and a lot of sayings she read on Hot Topic t-shirts". OG BtAS Harley or nothing

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Just to get away from all the whining and crying, pissing and moaning posts, as far as this game is concerned, what the difference?
There is no Power Girl in the JLUAU. Just Galatea.
Dude's already done two versions of Harley so there's decent odds of him pulling Power Girl from a different universe.

Besides, iirc there wasn't a Crush or Ravager in the JLUAU and yet there they are.

thenewzorro

Oct 8, 2018
No.It really looks like Galatea in Harley's Daddy's Lil' Monster outfit.
It's literally just a horizontally flipped version of Galatea in the Harley outfit. Nothing more.

THREE MONTHS: G_Flipped_Light_v3.png G_Flipped_Dark_v3.png

[Edits to make it a bit clearer; All I did was just take the Patreon outline, crop out the background, and scale it up to the posted version; I'm not a Photoshop wizard, so it's just quickly cobbled together to make the point]

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes