seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The word of SR7 from the last post hah
"Soon™
Generally we were starting the teasers once we had the build out to testers but we are taking more time to fix and bug hunt considering what happened with the last release. We're working on a larger update but we'll start the actual teaser week once we have a solid build that we can run with. We don't want to push into the next cycle, but we'd rather have large releases instead of having to cut things."

I guess that means next month or the month after that
Your sig is funny because it highlights what I posted on the previous page.

Same body recolored with a new head plopped on, yet Sunset has convinced people he's actually working.

Im going to start calling that the "Lois Lane" body because im about 95% certain off tops she uses that same one too, and so does Black Canary iirc.

Again, this is a $16000 a month project

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Your sig is funny because it highlights what I posted on the previous page.

Same body recolored with a new head plopped on, yet Sunset has convinced people he's actually working.

Im going to start calling that the "Lois Lane" body because im about 95% certain off tops she uses that same one too, and so does Black Canary iirc.

Again, this is a $16000 a month project
Again, your a fool. This is not a $16000 project. Mass Effect 4 = $16000+. Dragon Age 4 = $16000+. But a hentai game done by a privet individual in his home at his PC with a art pad and a Unity program, that would not even break $1,000. Use Your Brain. Geeze.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
I think I encountered a bug. When I click to enter the labs portion of lexcorp, I get sent to the offices instead. Can't go to the labs at all can someone assist please

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I think I encountered a bug. When I click to enter the labs portion of lexcorp, I get sent to the offices instead. Can't go to the labs at all can someone assist please
Only way to solve this issue seems to be to delete the save file in the registry and start a new save. Not sure what triggers it.

paracetamol95

Oct 15, 2019
Again, your a fool. This is not a $16000 project. Mass Effect 4 = $16000+. Dragon Age 4 = $16000+. But a hentai game done by a privet individual in his home at his PC with a art pad and a Unity program, that would not even break $1,000. Use Your Brain. Geeze.

The patreon literally shows how much this clown is getting paid per month.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
The word of SR7 from the last post hah
"Soon™
Generally we were starting the teasers once we had the build out to testers but we are taking more time to fix and bug hunt considering what happened with the last release. We're working on a larger update but we'll start the actual teaser week once we have a solid build that we can run with. We don't want to push into the next cycle, but we'd rather have large releases instead of having to cut things."

I guess that means next month or the month after that
LMAO, what bugs is he even fixing. The game has the same infraestructure it's always had. He keeps using the same excuse, and it's not even good. The one time I even saw one of his "bugs" was a time you couldn't see the cg in a scene. Turns out it wasn't much a bug as it was he never actually delivered that content, he just let himself report that scene in the change log. I know, because to this day that scene was never filled. You're right, he just keeps shitting on patreons' face ove rand over and the patreons are just like
1623619213313.png

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You should enter into the Olympics with the mental gymnastics you're performing there bud

NeverGoing2Comment

Apr 22, 2020
"Use Your Brain."

Ok.

First, lets take a look at Mass Effect: Andomida. Started development in 2012, finished in 2017. Had a budget of 100m canadian dollars, 114m when accounting for inflation. That is ekvivalent to roughly 94 million modern US dollars. The game took roughly 5 years to "complete", meaning 60 (5*12) months of development. That means that their average monthly budget would be 1.6 million dollars. Meaning gunsmoke games uses roughly 1% of the mothly budget to make ME:A. And Mass Effect 4 will likely have a higher budget than the previous game.

Second, the average salery of a software engineer at bioware makes 8k (7.8) a month, which is roughly half the entire mothly budget gunsmoke games. And there are 3 people as far as I am aware who work on the game. Even if you argue that the pay isn't split evenly, the main guy (whatever his name) is not getting the full 16k.

Third, even if he is paid more than he should (whatever that means), nobody is being forced to continue being subscribed to the patreon. If they feel like ending their subscription, they can.

I get that you guys are really passionate about this, I understand being impatient. but this is getting kind of sad. Maybe go out for some air, take a walk or something before posting something like this. Sorry if I come off as overly antagonistik. Bad math makes me mad.

Last edited:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1623693539560.png

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

Thanks to everyone for the patience!

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1245992

Starting out with a very easy one for everyone that has been around for a while!

This build has been packed almost completely with sex scenes and it has just taken a lot more time than expected to deal with all of that work. But we are confident enough in the progress now to really dive into some juicy teasers!

Thanks to everyone for the patience!
Thank fuck. Finally some content for best girl.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Same here bro,offf they really started this year very badly ....delay after delay
That's what makes no sense to me from a development perspective

To the lay person his excuse of the games age being a source of his problems is a dream he can easily sell

To a developer, it's moronic. The game has been almost the exact same for its existence, he has not added new features. Over 5+ years with no additional features, his code should be refined to the point of damn near automation with how formulaic the game is.

I need to learn renpy

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes