armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So... has SR7 streamed at all since the last update? Usually between the "It's taking too long, what a scammer!" posts there's at least a "Hey, leash scene with x character." post or two. Haven't seen any of those lately.
Last 3 streams are Superwoman,Zatanna and Star Sapphire leash scenes.
But that was more than 1 month ago.In Superwoman case-more than 2 months ago.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
this game isnt free it costs 16k a month, so if your a 10$ patron and have been on and off every release boom you've paid more for this game than for any other and sorry if I expect to see something for my money ive been subbed a while and im pissed that 120$ goes to two or three updates tops, other devs pause a month or two if nothing happens and if they dont, they speak to the community or release non cannon art, three months per update is a long time but expected for this kind of project, but delays without something in return is a good way to get yourself on the bad side of many people quickly, im pissed they stopped the streams a month and a half ago, it ways the way of talking to the community and now its gone, you can always add more scenes to a finnished character, like a new arc where they go public with luthor. i just want blackfire finished or expanded since thats my fave character, financially they are good most people only make 2k-3k a month and manage so there is time to talk to the community, look the support a creator is just legal speak to avoid getting shutdown, but we are investing money into a project we like, but if we dont get anything in return we will stop, by in return i dont mean slaving away i mean communication or a specific roadmap, if you think they cant meet deadlines you havent worked in this space before
I can not stand lies, and lies that are so horrible they stink to high heavens are just the worst. There is no way this costs $16,000usd a Month. No Way. At Most, and even this would be a strech it would cost SunsetRiders7 a max of $500 if he highers someone to do everything besides the Art he clearly does himself. but from what i understand he does some of the coding himself, so that means if someone else is coding then they would be part timing and it would be more like $250 a month for that. and Patron is a stand alone site, he does not Pay to have a Patron site, He Gets Money From It. And Discord, again he doesnt Pay Thousands of dollars for that, if he does pay for any extras its just a few bucks, and he probly has brown nosers volunteer to mod the chat rather than pay ppl for that.

So please don't try and actually Trick people into thinking he pays crazy amounts of money, lmao. foolish. But he is a great artist, i beat he charges a great ammount for any art he does on the side, if he does.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can not stand lies, and lies that are so horrible they stink to high heavens are just the worst. There is no way this costs $16,000usd a Month. No Way. At Most, and even this would be a strech it would cost SunsetRiders7 a max of $500 if he highers someone to do everything besides the Art he clearly does himself. but from what i understand he does some of the coding himself, so that means if someone else is coding then they would be part timing and it would be more like $250 a month for that. and Patron is a stand alone site, he does not Pay to have a Patron site, He Gets Money From It. And Discord, again he doesnt Pay Thousands of dollars for that, if he does pay for any extras its just a few bucks, and he probly has brown nosers volunteer to mod the chat rather than pay ppl for that.

So please don't try and actually Trick people into thinking he pays crazy amounts of money, lmao. foolish. But he is a great artist, i beat he charges a great ammount for any art he does on the side, if he does.
No idea where you are,but even in my contry where $500 for a month is nice,you can't find a programmer to work for that amount of money even part-time.

Reactions: vireker

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
holly shit... and here I am, with my friend, making a fantasy comic and a game about some misadventures of a guy banging all sorts of fantasy chicks for free.
damn...
you relize, if one had Wonder Womans lasso, and asked him if that was true, the odds would be 99% "sorry i lied i do it all from home infroint of my pc, please don't drop me from patron!" -_-

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
It's too bad the dev hasn't updated the Exhibition scenes for ages. It's been what, two years? I can't believe how old SU is.
For real, does anybody still feel hype for this project after five years time? I've always been fond of SU but it's grown stale for quite sometime.
Even if Wonder Woman's stuff was to be released tomorrow that would make little difference to me. Another leash scene, another bunch of dialogue you've read a hundred times, yeah sure.
Too proud to hire another another artist cause your already do it very well? Meh, why not. But instead can you at least hire a fucking writer in that one and a half man team? The copypasta dialogue is to me the worst aspect of the game, and this one is VERY text-heavy...

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Last 3 streams are Superwoman,Zatanna and Star Sapphire leash scenes.
But that was more than 1 month ago.In Superwoman case-more than 2 months ago.
Oooof. I don't usually put much stock in the milking arguments, but Something Unlimited is one of the ones I definitely view as milking. This is... bad even for SR7.

Reactions: GaRbS

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
It's too bad the dev hasn't updated the Exhibition scenes for ages. It's been what, two years? I can't believe how old SU is.
For real, does anybody still feel hype for this project after five years time? I've always been fond of SU but it's grown stale for quite sometime.
Even if Wonder Woman's stuff was to be released tomorrow that would make little difference to me. Another leash scene, another bunch of dialogue you've read a hundred times, yeah sure.
Too proud to hire another another artist cause your already do it very well? Meh, why not. But instead can you at least hire a fucking writer in that one and a half man team? The copypasta dialogue is to me the worst aspect of the game, and this one is VERY text-heavy...
For me it's the obvious reuse of assets. After catching up with the latest update for my cells I started noticing the same bodies on the girls with a slight recolor and maybe some slight sizing changes. He plops a new head on and just calls it a day. IIRC there are also position reuses.

This is why I put Sunset only a tier above IC$TOR. This dude is pulling in 16K for maybe 40 hours of work a month but has convinced his worshippers he's putting boot to asses working on content and doing general bugfixing.

It's clear he's not doing any of that and likely just hasn't felt like working on the game.

Again, 16K/mo for less than 40 hours of labor a month. Im honestly kind of jealous, dude is living the dream.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
For me it's the obvious reuse of assets. After catching up with the latest update for my cells I started noticing the same bodies on the girls with a slight recolor and maybe some slight sizing changes. He plops a new head on and just calls it a day. IIRC there are also position reuses.

This is why I put Sunset only a tier above IC$TOR. This dude is pulling in 16K for maybe 40 hours of work a month but has convinced his worshippers he's putting boot to asses working on content and doing general bugfixing.

It's clear he's not doing any of that and likely just hasn't felt like working on the game.

Again, 16K/mo for less than 40 hours of labor a month. Im honestly kind of jealous, dude is living the dream.
A tier above as in he's worse or a tier above in that he's slightly better? I don't see how you could say SR7 is worse since ICSTOR hasn't released a single thing in a year and a half.

Reactions: xMendoza

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Wow just look at the ballslurpers commenting there.
WHOA Would u look at the date. Guy is 20 days late, and that considering that he was late last month by 20 days. And that considering....
Someone needs to correct the tags on this game. There's no more mindbreak or corruption. hECK there's almost nothing beyond sex. Remember when we thought this would have pregnancy endings? Hah good times.

Last edited:

Semetec

Jun 2, 2018
If you want to know what it is that GG aren't doing - take a look at the team behind What A Legend -

They release weekly progress reports talking about what they worked on in detail, and even have weekly tracking of how much they've finished. The only make a release every few months, but their transparency means you know what's coming - and how fast they're moving. GG don't communicate on patreon - where they make all their money - at all anymore, having retreated entirely into their discord, and even there the information is limited and scattershot. They have been doing this for an awful long time - and it almost seems like they've actively become worse at it the longer they've worked, rather than showing any improvement or learning from their experience.

They can be late. They can be quiet. They can't be late and quiet.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes