seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Treasure of Nadia got an update and will get another one in 3 days in the time they said it would come out soon.
Comparing any VN to Treasure of Nadia is a path leading only to disappointment.

NLT is the pound-for-pound champion in the VN space. Comparing SU to ToN is like tossing some random 130lb. soaking wet dude into a ring with prime Tyson.

NLT would lap Sunset in a 100-yard dash, but they'd also lap the overwhelming majority of VN devs too.

Reactions: Danlorn

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Comparing any VN to Treasure of Nadia is a path leading only to disappointment.

NLT is the pound-for-pound champion in the VN space. Comparing SU to ToN is like tossing some random 130lb. soaking wet dude into a ring with prime Tyson.

NLT would lap Sunset in a 100-yard dash, but they'd also lap the overwhelming majority of VN devs too.
It's also not an accurate comparison point because NLT relies on tech that it is far easier and far faster to create content with. If we ignore the fact that SR7 is a lazy turd who struggled to even complete a ten page comic prior to starting work on Something Unlimited and we pretend that he doesn't somehow stretch two weeks of work across eight to fifteen weeks, 2D artwork is a way slower process than 3D posing.

Jul 22, 2019
If you want to know what it is that GG aren't doing - take a look at the team behind What A Legend -
To be fair, magicnuts are just an insanely well organised duo in general, even compared to other people who I think do a good job with consistent updates they're a step above in terms of planning and communicating what they're doing.

There's very few who can really measure up to them that way in general, zanith does a good job, team dead deer are pretty great considering there's a comic too, but neither have proper plotted out progress the way magicnuts does.

Reactions: Semetec

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so i have not checked up on this project in two years, has he finished a single character yet?
Some,but there is still a lot that are not finished.Most of them fan favorites.
Completed
-Batgirl
-Huntress(missing MB content)
-Black Canary(missing MB content)
-Stargirl(missing MB content)
-Vixen
-Supergirl
-Hawkgirl(missing MB content)
-Miss Martian
-Artemis
-Terra
-Raven
-Lois(missing slut costume)
-Cheshire
-Tala
-Talia
-Lady Shiva
-Killer Frost
-Harely Queen 2.0
-Crush
-Cheetah
-Poison Ivy
-Jinx
-Rose/Ravager
-Volcana
-Roulette(missing anal)
-Maxima(missing anal)
-Circe

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Heh, remember when they said the update is coming soon......or remember when they said bi monthly updates......or when they also said they'll be updating Bend or Break 2 around this time too.............oh
And he just needs to find a couple of programmers to put things in order in the chaos he created. But why? “I DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF! THIS IS MY PROJECT! MY MONEY! ". But it's better to pay a friend, whose whole function is to count money and write something on patreon every two months. Sorry, but every three.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
The word of SR7 from the last post hah
"Soon™
Generally we were starting the teasers once we had the build out to testers but we are taking more time to fix and bug hunt considering what happened with the last release. We're working on a larger update but we'll start the actual teaser week once we have a solid build that we can run with. We don't want to push into the next cycle, but we'd rather have large releases instead of having to cut things."

I guess that means next month or the month after that

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
you relize, if one had Wonder Womans lasso, and asked him if that was true, the odds would be 99% "sorry i lied i do it all from home infroint of my pc, please don't drop me from patron!" -_-
sorry, don't get it... which part are you referring of my message?
oh you mean the part of the small studio? well a laptop on a desktop could be called "small studio" lol

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
sorry, don't get it... which part are you referring of my message?
oh you mean the part of the small studio? well a laptop on a desktop could be called "small studio" lol
well obviously not one that costs 16k a month, thats for sure man. he is not making Mass Effect 4 for crying out loud here.

fyrewolf5

Feb 6, 2018
I supported this game for a while, but dropped it last year once they completely gave up on monthly updates and failed to even reliably make updates every other month, while going from any animation to just oversized images that were scrolled up and down on. With the same body being slightly color changed and a new head being used for scenes regularly.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes